• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Tincture Inquires

AnonFury

Bluelighter
Hello friends. Recently I have been experimenting with cannabis tincture, and I have a few questions. Whenever I first tried the stuff, I ingested ~2ml of tincture. Some of it on my tongue, and some of it under. It burned like a bitch :!. I instantly felt some small effects (which I am sure was placebo). It really hovered at these small effects for a about an hour and a half, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks 8o. The effects were pronounced, but did not last for long. From this I have 3 questions. #1: Am I dosing correctly? Do I need to up my dose? #2: Is there an 'ideal' method of ingestion for tinctures for strength of effect? #3: Am I doing everything correctly, and are those effects just typical of tinctures? Thank you for those who have read, and I greatly appreciate all insight into this matter.

are you using decarboxolated herb? and what strength alcohol are you using?. everclear works great and makes a very strong tincture. SWIM made some using everclear and decarbed bud had it lab tested and it was 24 mg/ml its pure knock out juice. as far as dosing goes an eye dropper is about .05 ml per drop but its hard to say if you don't know the strength of the infusion. Check these guys out, it may be able to test alcohol, SWIM is looking into buying one.

http://beyondchronic.com/2016/10/product-review-tcheck-cannabis-oil-potency-tester/

Last edited: