• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants TINA took my boyfriend

I agree.. I just hat that his death certificate says meth toxicity as cause of death. His poor mom seeing that and everyone she has to turn it into will judge him as a junky ☹️
I am really sorry for your loss. Your story shows the reality of something that we have noted around here regarding US drug-death statistics. Especially for meth. They likely greatly overstate the role of meth in deaths. Mainly by counting as a meth death any case where there was any meth at all.

Fentanyl is all over the place. This guy got 2 years in jail recently in my area because he sold pure Fentanyl as Meth..
Wow.... if he was trying to pass off nothing but fent as meth, yeah, he deserves to be in jail.

That's intentional manslaughter, maybe even murder.

I am really sorry for your loss. Your story shows the reality of something that we have noted around here regarding US drug-death statistics. Especially for meth. They likely greatly overstate the role of meth in deaths. Mainly by counting as a meth death any case where there was any meth at all.
Methamphetamine toxicity
A.
Suspected illicit drug found next to body
B. History of methamphetamine misuse
C. Blood methamphetamine - 1289 g/ml; amphetamine - 194 ng/ml
Cardiovascular system
A. Cardiomegaly (500 g)
B. Mild global dilation and left ventricular hypertrophy consistent with stimulant use
C. Moderate coronary artery atherosclerosis

This was copied from the pathology report.

A. They only thing they found was a pipe in the kitchen.
B. I told the police in the past he’d used Coke a few times over the years recreationally - he had just met meth 3 weeks prior to his passing
C. The levels found in his blood were beyond low. Those levels would not cause toxicity.

He died of an enlarged heart and atherosclerosis. Possibly aggravated my recent stim use.

Wow.... if he was trying to pass off nothing but fent as meth, yeah, he deserves to be in jail.

That's intentional manslaughter, maybe even murder.
Where I live any fent related death is investigated as murder. They will go to great lengths to find out who it was purchased from. Pretty sure I’m the investigating sheriff was praying for it to be fentanyl related. Big deal for her career. I suspect she even took his iPhone to the autopsy to open it with his face recognition.. because while I was scrolling Facebook his profile popped up as active. Talk about a mind fuck.