• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tina- Meth

Catlip18

Greenlighter
Okay so i have used meth for the last 3 years and iv the last year. But i recently stopped about 3 months ago until yesterday, my first shot in 3 going on 4 months. Can anyone tell me why after i done the shot i felt so incredibly stupid. & i mean like i literally could not get a sentence out without messing up. An i have felt so nauseous the entire time. I mean i dont feel bad, actually my mind felt great i just couldnt seem to shake the dumbness & nausea. Has anyone else ever felt like this? Should I be concerned?

Thanks. Hope all is good:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina.. meth..

Okay so i have used meth for the last 3 years and iv the last year. But i recently stopped about 3 months ago until yesterday, my first shot in 3 going on 4 months. Can anyone tell me why after i done the shot i felt so incredibly stupid. & i mean like i literally could not get a sentence out without messing up. An i have felt so nauseous the entire time. I mean i dont feel bad, actually my mind felt great i just couldnt seem to shake the dumbness & nausea. Has anyone else ever felt like this? Should I be concerned?
Thanks. Any Advice would be appreciated. :)

Mix it with anything? I'd get like that when mixing weed and meth...maybe you just did too much considering your tolerance drop..or maybe what you got had more than meth in it.

It's pretty normal to feel sick, especially if you haven't used for a while, and especially if there's some racemic meth in the mix. It's also not unusual to feel dumb/dizzy from the overstimulation.

Maybe you were just disappointed in you? Ive been actually nausea ( cant spell today) I've done similar things when I was out there and then feel so bad about what I did to get em I'd stare at said whatver for an hour hating myself. Not saying thats u but possibility especially if you REALLLY wanted to stay sober.

Most likley what one of em said. Excuse me I need a bit myself. HAve a good one! :)