Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a revised timetable:

NEXT 2 MONTHS: 0 pills & 0 pts speed

And Then.....

11:15 1 pill (orange butterfly)
1:45 1/2 pill
3:00 1.5 pts
3 onwards - dance your arse off - the music is your drug.

after roadtesting the pills on friday night...

its been decided to have only 1.5 coz they're really strong and one was good for 5 hours when dropping in halves...then have the speed after that, 2.5 points over the rest of the night from 4.30..start dropping like 11 or so...

i dont care about sleeping the next day coz i wanna smoke bongs for most of it in my bongathon so yeh, that doesnt trouble me too much

ali_cat-factor 10 said:
that is pretty stupid i think, ppl who carp on about pilling for ten hours etc are either fucking liars or have a JUMBO storage of serotonin, either way i hate them

are you saying that you can't get fucked up from taking pills constantly over a 10hr period? (e.g 15 flips)

you must be wrong.

^^^ of course you can't. eventually your serotonin would be so depleted you'd be lucky to feel anything at all. It's a waste redosing again and again.

sourlemone said:
^^^ of course you can't. eventually your serotonin would be so depleted you'd be lucky to feel anything at all. It's a waste redosing again and again.

i previously posted a comment as i have done this before. sure after about the 5th pill it starts losing its effects if you drop 1 - got to be doubling and trippling by this point. becomes more of a trip (almost like mild acid trip)

^ whats the point? That far along the asymptotic dose-reward line you'd have to take so much to get any good effect that you'd either:

a) Blow a entire months rent in one night
b) Increase your tolerance so much that even with a 1 month break you find yourself starting at a higher dose next time
c) All of the above

That's not to mention that fact that you are HUGELY increasing the likelihood of neurotoxicity at doses like you describe. Happy frying!

so this shit is no good? maybe thats why i got a shock feeling in my head when some cunt nearly ran me over - went nuts at the cunt resulting in this wierd sensation in my brain.

darkone said:
i previously posted a comment as i have done this before. sure after about the 5th pill it starts losing its effects if you drop 1 - got to be doubling and trippling by this point. becomes more of a trip (almost like mild acid trip)

Why not just take acid if that's what you want..... it's a real dickload cheaper...

Also mmm_biccies.... you my friend are an idiot... why do you need that much! Surely you have read posts on this site about whats dangerous an all... Why don't you drop a whole Mitsu... then 2 hours after taking that have the other one...

Leave the speed until the morning 2 points for when u leave the club and another cpl of lines when you get halfway thru the bongathon!

Female friend had on sat night, 1 Yosemite Sam and 2 Orange Butterflies... I told her she shoulda told me what she was taking, she had no idea about the flies... she was fuckin toasted sunday morning... WHINGING about how hard her comedown was... what do you expect from that sort of thing...

Ohh also have a good comedown... it'll be really great... :p
SpecTBK=D

Last edited by a moderator:
best way to go is do 2 pills within the space of 6 hours then at say 4.30 do a point of speed and at 6 do anoher point. i feel as though the speed sort of evens you out a bit and kills the comedown and if ya take the speed at the end of the night atleast you'll dance the end of the night away and wont be leavin shitty. Special - T.B.K who are you to be calling anyone a idiot aswell, she jus came on here to ask for some advice on how to do her drugs properly and responsibly. I'm sure she's sorry she aint as cool and hardcore as you are man.

Since when did taking drugs become a science, take what you want to get you high, re dose as you feel necessary and don't piss everyone else around you off by asking mmm do you think it's time to drop again, shall we had a little line of speed now...

SpecTBK - perhaps if you read the entire thing, and then posted...Just an idea before you go calling me an idiot...I aint dropping these Green Mitsubs in wholes coz they're too fuckin strong...And just so you know, I think most of the time you're full of shit with what you have/haven't done...Specially since you've only just turned 18 haven't you...How can you be jaded about how much the 'scene' has changed when you've not even been alive long enough to know when it began you tool? Furthermore..The only drugs that are found in Cairns are the canetoads to lick and a small amount of weed...WHERE DID YOU FIND ALL THE SHIT YOU'VE SUPPOSEDLY DONE? It's hard enough sourcing the shit in the big cities let alone in Cairns in the MIDDLE OF FUCKIN NOWHERE...And trust me...I lived in QLD my whole life til i moved down here to Melbourne last year, so I know what shit's like up there...You my friend have a problem with reality...Stop making up shit on the Internet to try and be cool...Just coz you wre teased for being a porker with dumbo ears and a pizza face and you're gonna die a virgin is no reason to take it out on me now and call me an idiot and pretend like you know what's going on...If you did know what was going on, then you'd know not to take these things in wholes...So come on and do what you do best, get on your knees and lick my crack...

To swifty who keeps saying I'ma piss everyone off...I just don't wanna go overbaord on the shit which is why I asked if it seemed ok...I aint tryna make a science out of it, I just wanna leave peaking like I said, with opened up lungs for my bongathon...I don't wanna OD in the middle of the Rave and have no Bongathon in the morning coz I'm lying in hospital in a drug induced coma with a drip in my arm...The whole prupose of this is HARM MINIMISATION not newbie attacking...Please try and remember that...

^ That whole post is gold, if i met you in person I would ask you to be my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.