• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Time to rebuild tolerance (oxycodone)?

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
Just over a week ago, I had an 80mg pill of oxy which I crushed and capped. I must've had around 60mg. My tolerance was pretty low since I've only ever done opioids once before and that was months ago. Yesterday, I had 60mg again but it seemed to be too much since the itching was unbearable and after the euphoria faded, I was just irritable at fuck because of the discomfort.

I used promethazine and benadryl to ease the itchiness, but I just ended up really drowsy. How long should I wait for my tolerance to build back enough to get a kick out of 20mg? That's what I have left. Plus the promethazine and benadryl to potentiate.

Since you only used opiates twice? Right? If so, you could probably snort or even swallow 20MG and feel pretty good. You shouldnt have a tolerance at all
If for some reason it didnt hit you nicely you could potentiate with what you have but you shouldnt really need too

Dude, you shouldn't have a tolerance. Taking oxy two times is not enough for a tolerance to build and 60mg is too much. Try 20-30mg.

But this thread is not suited for OD, I'll move it to BDD, but I'm not completely sure if it belongs there, so mods, feel free to move/close this thread if not appropriate for BDD.