• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Business Time lock safe

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
Ive recently come upon enough Money to buy a good quality time safe.

Are they worth it if needle habit is bad AND you dont have the means to break into a one?

Take the money you set aside for the safe and invest all of your newfound wealth in crypto. That way you can shit your pants every time you turn on your computer to check your account :poop:

On a serious note, do you run a business with cash registers and shit? Why not a conventional safe without the time lock? I mean, what if you have an emergency and need your money ASAP. Would kinda suck to have to wait 24 hours to access your hard-earned cash,

I have a time lock safe. It works pretty well for stimulants for me, not so much for opiates. I mean you can break into one, unless you get a serious metal one or something. I used to have two and I broke into the second one, eventually. But it works to dissuade me from stimulants, I think "do I want to waste $60 I spent on this thing right now when it opens in 2 days?" And the answer is no. If I was withdrawing and felt desperate though, the answer would be yes.

A hidden safe with a smell proof containers in it would be fun

like a floor safe or one in the ceiling.

ooh or like behind a bookshelf that swings out to a closet!