View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Time for an Epic RC Combo

Heisenberg737

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, new to the forum, but very experienced with psychedelics and green. I recently acquired a smorgasbord, if you will, of various RC's: 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, Allylescaline, and 5-MeO-MipT. Next weekend for me will be a turning point in my life, and I want to plan a riveting experience, something like a candyflip, but if that's not quite possible with the substances I've listed, that's okay, too. The point is, I'm wanting to combine 2 of these. I'll figure out dosages later (or if you want to suggest them, that's cool).

I was thinking the 2C-T-7 and 5-MeO-MipT (a phenethylamine and tryptamine combo). What else might work well and produce a solid synergistic effect? Also, should I dose one first, then another a couple of hours later; or both at once?

Thanks for the insight!

2c-t-7 and 5-meo-mipt might both be mao inhibitors (we're more sure about the 2c-t-7), so that could turn out dangerous.

Since 2c-t-7 has caused deaths before i would advise you not to combine this with anything and start out at a low dose.

I have no experience with 2c-x besides 2cb, but i hear 2C-I combines very nicely with other substances ;)

Hi and welcome to Bluelight / PD :)

important notes:
  • Sorry but we don't allow 'what should I take?' so we must focus on other parts of your questions instead of giving actual recommendations of what to take.
  • Don't combine a drug that you have not first gotten acquainted with by ramping up the dosage over a few tries to see how you react, let alone combining it the very first time.
  • 5-MeO-MiPT is probably not especially a MAO inhibitor but like other 5-MeO tryptamines it carries a heavy case of monoamine reuptake inhibition, like serotonin reuptake inhibition. SRI's as they are called don't combine safely with certain other serotonergic drugs, although simple serotonin receptor agonist like classical psychedelics should be okay.
  • And on that note: 2C-T-7 is not a simple serotonin receptor agonist but has some peculiarities that make it tricky. Like a lot of other sulfurous PEAs reactions are wildly unpredictable and inconsistent even for one and the same person... and it does not combine safely with a lot of other drugs. It requires doing a lot of homework on it separately, if you cannot do that do not combine it or just leave it out altogether for now.
  • Check the link to our Psychedelic Index below in my signature. In it there are many links, for each compound and quite a number of additional ones on big centralized topics. I highly recommend that you check the threads for each of those chemicals you acquired and preferably also read some trip reports here and on Erowid. It's good fun to discover the wonderful experiences people have had with them and you can learn a lot. Fine-tune erowid's experience (= trip report) search engine to check for possible combinations reported on involving the chems you listed.

advice:
I understand wanting to celebrate, but a combination is not something that is necessarily going to be better at all. Maybe it is enriching when you have built up more experience, but you should be able to get extremely magical experiences just picking one of the compounds, doing an allergy test / threshold dose first... and then taking a dose only slightly lower than a 'full dose'. (Better and safer would be to try a low to moderate dose first!)
2C-T-7 is awesome but as is said: if you can't first get to know it slowly it is not a responsible choice. 5-MeO-MiPT is very stimulating and adding it to another psychedelic can cause feelings of overwhelming surges in energy, less fun than it may sound like. Reactions to allylescaline vary, but it seems to have potential as an enhancer of sorts and not really as a full blown all-round psychedelic. Of 2C-E and 2C-I many people report 2C-E to be the more profound one of the two and 2C-I more shallow, but 2C-I can be a lot more recreational and fun. Again careful, 2C-I is considerably stimulating and adding 5-MeO-MiPT may be seriously uncomfortable. 2C-E can be mucho psychedelic, and if you were to embellish the experience at all, going slow with weed is a better option. However don't overvalue your previous experience, smoking weed on a sizeable dose of 2C-E can be very potent.

What do you have experience with so far?

[*]5-MeO-MiPT is probably not especially a MAO inhibitor but like other 5-MeO tryptamines it carries a heavy case of monoamine reuptake inhibition, like serotonin reuptake inhibition.

Where did you hear that 5-meo-mipt is a HEAVY serotonin reuptake inhibitor?
5-meo-mipt's main action is 5-ht1a agonism with an affinity of ~12 nM.
5-meo-mipt's SERT affinity is ~6400 nM.
At normal recreational doses, there is ZERO serotonin reuptake inhibition.

I didn't mean that it is heavy for a serotonin reuptake inhibitor but that its method of action is relatively heavy on other actions than 5-HT2a agonism which we normally see with a lot of psychedelics. And yeah I thought that it involved significant serotonin reuptake inhibition for 5-MeO-MiPT. There was some discussion over it and AMT in the 5-MeO-MiPT thread, sparked because they apparently don't combine well or safely. MAO inhibition did not seem like a good fit for an explanation and still doesn't, I looked at some numbers and IIRC there was monoamine reuptake inhibition at least. If not, then the interaction of those drugs is hard to explain for me.

edit: Oh nopes turns out I have been confused about it before and it was already discussed here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/649529-The-Big-amp-Dandy-5-MeO-MiPT-Thread-Part-2/page11

At this point I still believe combining with 2C-T-7 is not wise.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that the combo is safe, it might be dangerous.
But it can't be explained with serotonin reuptake inhibition, because one has to ingest more than 500 mg of 5-meo-mipt to achieve appreciable serotonin reuptake inhibition and that wouldn't be very smart either way. ;)

5-MeO-MiPT on its own would be the closest to a candyflip. I wouldn't combine it with anything else though, because like Solipsis said it is stimulating and can have a heavy bodyload. It always messes up my blood pressure on the comedown.

2C-E and 2C-I are pretty safe to combine, you can start off with 1/3 to 1/2 of your normal dosage of each and go from there. They both last about 8-12 hours so take them at the same time. But I don't think doing a combo is a good idea if you're not already familiar with the effects of the drugs involved on their own (you said you're experienced with psychs, but you didn't say if you had any experience with these particular substances). If you're looking for a profound experience, then either 2C-E or 2C-T-7 will provide what you're looking for.

You're going to have to work around so many unfamiliar chemicals that combining them might be somewhat unwise to do on a special occassion, particularly if you hope to actually enjoy/remember/survive it.

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that yes, I have taken all of these substances before. 2C-E countless times, 2C-T-7 once, and all the others at least twice. I have a very high tolerance for everything I take. The first time I did shrooms was awesome, but ever since then, I've never been able to reach that level again, even years later on double and triple dosages. My first LSD trip (2 sugar cube hits) was mild at best (just had trouble sleeping and confused thoughts); the second time, I did 4 blotters at once, and I still didn't quite have that "break through" experience! I've done it many times since and it's always been profound (my current favorite psychedelic), but I never see like walls rippling or trees growing wings like others describe, even on low dosages.

Thanks for the feedback, though. Perhaps I will stick with just the T-7 or just the 5-MeO as those were my favorites of the five I listed. I've got some good dank to go with and some good playlists ready, so I think I'm set. :D Better safe than sorry!

2c-t-7 is strong enough on it's own.
Just go like 1mg or 2mg more than usual, don't mix t-7 with anything. That one has killed people.

a good combo is mid dose AMT like 15-30mg with a bit of 4-aco-dmt like 7-13mg
wait 5 hours after the AMT you'll notice some Mild MAO inhibition add the 4-aco-dmt, and be prepared for a state of Samadhi.

I understand wanting to celebrate, but a combination is not something that is necessarily going to be better at all.

2C-E can be mucho psychedelic, and if you were to embellish the experience at all, going slow with weed is a better option. However don't overvalue your previous experience, smoking weed on a sizeable dose of 2C-E can be very potent.

i agree with this advice. i don't have much experience with psychedelic combinations with anything other than weed. i guess that's because i'd rather take a higher dose of one substance if i'm looking to "up the ante," rather than combine two psychedelics.

what's your highest dose of 2ce? not to dick-size....i've "only" done 20 mg. combining that with a few too many bong hits got me in one of those trips that had me thinking i'd never come down...

i've never tried 2ci, but i have heard that it combines nicely with 2ce. i would take about half your normal dose of each, or LESS.

My highest dose of 2C-E was approximately 30 mg. It was years ago, and my second time doing it. I had an ego death and sort of forgot who I was. I felt great, but the two friends I was with who did it got really sick on the same dose, so that really brought me down. It sucked, cause I remember closing my eyes to a Shpongle song on my friend's couch (he was laying on his other couch in tremendous stomach pain). I felt something pulling me out of my head, like my third eye was activating, and then I hear wretching, and I open my eyes to see my friend puking on his floor lol.

Good news, however, for this coming trip! 3 good things, actually: I've just acquired my dearest Lucy, I'll have the place to myself in 2 weeks (so I'll delay the experience until then), and so that gives me more time to prepare/lose some tolerance from all substances.
In reading other trip reports, as far as combos go, it looks like 2C-I and LSD has been very well-received. What do you guys think about, say, 20mg of 2C-I and then 2 hits of LSD about an hour or 1:15 later?

@Solipsis
Yes, personally I don't believe that 5-meo-mipt is a mao inhibitor (or if it is it's too weak to matter at sane doses), but it does get suggested from time to time so I warned op just incase.

@OP
Can you get some kind of serotonin releaser? 5-mapb or something? That goes wonderfully with LSD...