• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Timberlake's hidden drug binges

Pokesmot said:
man I wish I was in a boy band and made millions of dollars with all the pussy I want

Timberlakes solo album was really good so dont diss his musical skills

I hate to break it to ya, but that album showcases Timbaland's musical skills, not Timberlake's.

Justin sucks. Plain and simple. He would be a nobody if he hadn't hooked up with a badass producer like Timbaland. He makes me want to puke, and I lost all respect for the Rolling Stones when they let that little shit go up on stage and sing with them during that recent Live-Aid festival.

When I see Justin dancing and trying to sing, and looking all white while he does it, I'm embarassed for him. It's like looking at the clips of American Idol outcasts, only, for some reason, this guy actually is rich and famous.

I think there was some special a few yrs back on tv, ware some crack head brought em to a coop and the back door boys were forced to watch/sleep with chickens for days and that was how they supposedly learned how to dance. ;)

ugh, guys please stop bad mouthing me:S i am sorry for my past musical mistakes, but i am curently working ona new album that infuses Acid Rock , with DMT lyrics, and Goa-psy trance, i hope it will make up for my shitty music:D
now i am off to go huff some deet and work on editing erowid.