• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Tiletamine

Hey, gotta hand it to tiletamine, definitely one of the drugs ever made.

I've went through about ~3g of pure lab tested tiletamine HCL in 7 months, I'd say I have a mildly ok idea on dosage. All of it was intranasal, I'm probably going to swap to a different disso because I genuinely think it's going to take me out one of these days.

Redosing provides minimal benefits, and intensifies side effects. Doses are in one line, rarely ever multiple. I generally leave 1-4 days sober in between sessions, breaking this rule quickly detaches you from reality. Moderately stimulating, but doesn't restrict sleep. I find I get a nice ringing sound, and it numbs incredibly quickly. 5-7mg makes a 15k hike a breeze, 7-15mg makes moving actually effortless. Like scary effortless.

Leaves the system surprisingly fast when moving around, 4h›1½h.

140lbs, low ass BMI, sensitivity to Cannibinoids, minimal tolerance to dissos

"Afterglow" is 18 hours on the dot, numbness persists until that point.

5-15mg: pleasant for an evening, amazing with alcohol, stimulating. Everyone who has joined me has agreed that it feels like being very small, and piloting around a big mech. A tier run around in the woods drug.

15-25mg: I generally enjoy a good sit and listen to music session at this dose, unbelievably introspective but fine motor control isn't really an option. One of my favorite nights was absolutely ruining a set of eggs while discussing the intricacies of the local political climate. All around enjoyable.

25-40mg: reminds me somewhat of a 3rd plateau dxm trip without any of the memory suppression. Leaves a lasting headache, but is pretty good to ignore your problems and worries. I suspect anticholinergic action, but I might be wrong. I can get mild CIV around here, but they are wireframe and mediocre. I'm more of a headspace guy though, so I don't mind much.

40-80mg: 60mg is occasionally tolerable, 80 is not. Stimulated, confused, but fully ambultory. Had a buddy run off like a spider on me once, had to heard him back. I personally enjoy a good flop around for hours session, and there's a peculiar draw to the feeling of falling. Surprisingly no injuries though, but I highly doubt that will last.

80+mg: don't

It reacts unpleasantly with phenibut analogues, causing a feeling of being hit in the head for 2-3 days afterwards. It's not amazing with psychedelics, but very enjoyable in combination with alcohol at small doses.

I can't reliably hole with tiletamine straight, but in combination with nitrous it takes you places. I've had in depth conversations with god through the strings that bind the planets (cured my fear of death), lived 2 consecutive lives in a reconstruction of postwar Brittan (died of pneumonia at 8 and in a train accedent(?) at 27), designed an ark to ensure the survival of humanity in what was functionally irl blender, ect. in the span of 2-4 minutes. I'll never be the same again, in the best of ways.

I've got my sights on FXE next, for now I have 500mg of tiletamine to burn. I'll try vaping and freebasing next, it's structural similarity to O-PCE has me curious. I'll update if its fun, but it's probably mediocre at best.