View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tiletamine Reagent Results

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone knew the colourmetric reagent results for Tiletamine?

I’ve done some googling but can’t seem to find any info

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone knew the colourmetric reagent results for Tiletamine?

I’ve done some googling but can’t seem to find any info

Thanks
Had a little look, cant find any info either.

Do you have something you think to be tiletamine? Or wanting to know what to look for IF you got some?

Had a little look, cant find any info either.

Do you have something you think to be tiletamine? Or wanting to know what to look for IF you got some?
It was bought as tiletamine.

Despite the fact the vendor claims to have 3rd party testing performed they had a mix up about a year ago that likely led to some serious consequences (due to the differences in potency of what was claimed to have been sold and what was actually sold - 3fpm vs a potent Benzo, said to be a mix of 3, albeit by ftir testing).

I should really just send it in for the same sort of testing, it’s free here, though it’ll take some time.

Will do.

Got some other stuff I wanna test too before ingesting... albeit not from the same vendor.

I’ll report back with reagent results once it’s tested

@jhjhsdi nope. Canada LoL

But the local cts offers free testing. Though it’s only nir spectrometry and will be limited by their database they will also send it to some lab in the city for proper hplc gcms testing if requested.

well Turns out I missed it, last week was the last week haha.... I’ll either have to go into the city or send it off

@jhjhsdi naw just 10mg, which isn’t an issue. 100 would be a shame to lose though, considering I didn’t get much more than that.

Now buddy at the cts says the testing guy has confirmed for tomorrow lol... we’ll see. I’m definitely gonna call first before driving in (this time).

If he’s there and willing I’ll get him to send it in for proper testing. Otherwise I’ll recoup the testing samples when just using nir.