• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Tiki Cat - Velvet Mousse

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
I had a dream last night that i bought my cat Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse. She loved it.

Is this plausible IRL?

Anyone try it?

Oh yeah, it's my favorite cat food, it has a smooth, creamy mouth feel and tastes surprisingly similar to fresh-caught mouse.

;)

I had to google it, it's definitely a thing. Only way to tell, give it a shot. Cats can be really picky, it depends on the cat though.

Dreaming is very plausible these days, madness.
I say ask kitty and get her perspective as it is about her and no one else, right?

Had to look it up myself and it may be a "thing" we try as it is about us now. ;)

Grab some bruh and lemme know what it is. If I get some I will throw out our experience. But then we eat anything/everything so I could give a reading of the future for the price of a cheeseburger.

Oh yeah, it's my favorite cat food, it has a smooth, creamy mouth feel and tastes surprisingly similar to fresh-caught mouse.

;)

I had to google it, it's definitely a thing. Only way to tell, give it a shot. Cats can be really picky, it depends on the cat though.

You eat cat food?

Each to their own...

Cats are picky fuckers for sure. My cat likes my dogs food and would only eat it. Then I started putting it into the cats bowl and he refused it. Then started eating the cat food I put in the dogs bowl to test out a theory. So yes, picky wankers at times!

Lol i know it's a thing guys :p

I'm eyeing the chicken in egg broth. She loves chicken.

Thank you all you cat lovers - i guess the only way to know is see how fast she licks it up.

Maybe ill take a video and upload it so y'all can see if you wanna buy it too.

It's only 3x more expensive than what she already eats, so ill have to use it as a special treat.

Not to the site, but I have uploaded a few short videos to imgur and then been able to post the imgur post here.

Kneading the blankie? My cat tried to knead me today but my kidney is so sore I literally threw up once whilst she did it. Bless her she just was trying to love me.

That's love that you still love her too.

She's doing that and also punching it at high speeds.