• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tick tock until new script. When needs must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
Keep well at all costs:14852

Anybody else end up with good intentions at the start of every month, and still run out early? Any tips you opi loving guys use to stretch out your meds?

Attachments

• 344C2EC1-A7A5-491E-A817-D9E0FA35FC94.jpeg
    344C2EC1-A7A5-491E-A817-D9E0FA35FC94.jpeg
    845.5 KB · Views: 1
man i got 8.5 days extra of my oxy as a matter a fact. although if you factor in the amount of amphetamines / crack that i smoked to save up those days i don't know if youd say i'm doing 'good' on that front.

been there done that, aside from recreational use which i never really use my meds for, pain is pain m8, and dependency is dependency, then we take fuckin more on the off day, take more again, and then the next thing we know, oh look we're out of our oxy/hydromorphone 15 days into 30
^this almost turned into a mini-rant about running out early believe it or not, but id still yum that sweet looking skittle right up given half the chance, don't you doubt it

Good intentions :ROFLMAO:

Onlyway to stretch is to take the fucking pain and not pills.

I too kept running out of my old pregab and benzo script cause I handed them out like fucking candy, but at some point you gotta stick to a "plan"

I understand it. This dude just asked how to stretch out the meds and idk if theres any other way than taking less lol.
well, i managed to take less while taking more of other things =p thus, i'm gonna give myself a reward 'goodforme' dose of oxy in alittle bit.

Gonna move this to Drug Culture, please don't start threads like this anymore in OD nor in BDD.

this is really social drug talk, I saw this in other threads that you started too, but gave them a pass, I'm gonna close this, if you are from the UK feel free to do it in the EADD or if NA in the NASSD.

actually, I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.