• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tianeptine question

thurston

Bluelighter
I have been dealing with a compressed nerve root in my back. I had to Go to the ER about two months ago where they had to give me IV fentanyl twice and an IM muscle relaxer I was at an 8 on the pain scale and don't exaggerate the numbers.

Anyway the gave me some norco 5 and and that plus kolonipin Advil and Tylenol made things a little more tolerable, but still at least a 6 on the pain scale. So I called my retired Dr/Aunt in law and she said to go to the place she used to practice at and tell the PA to give me a steroid shot. Which got me down to about 2-4 on the pain scale for a couple of weeks and I could finally sleep in a bed not a chair.

Monday I woke up at 1:30 AM and had to just sit there all night at a 6-7 on the pain scale. I went to work but had to leave after an hour to try and get another steroid shot. This last shot worked for a day.

I have been addicted to opiate several time in my life because of pain so it doesn't take much to give me a couple of flu like withdrawal days. How much Tianeptine can I take to keep the withdrawal to tolerable. I had to take one this morning to be able to go to work. I took TD red which doesn't have the doesage on the bottle. Thanks for any advice. This pain is not tolerable.

PS I'm going to a pain clinic on Monday( 5 days from now) I've just got to make it until then but taking this 2-3 times a day for 5 days would definitely give me flu like symptoms.

I would personally go with Tia Sulfate... 50MG three times per day. You will have to do your own digging where to find it. I can do that and days I miss aren't too bad.