• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tianeptine Megathread v1

Yeah, I screwed myself over pretty nasty with this. I got to around 3g a day, although I could do 5g easily if I wanted to. It got to the point that I was compulsively dosing like 6-700mg at a time. Ended up running out and going back to heroin to bide my time to the next tianeptine shipment, funny how the tables turned on that one...

that sucks man.
this shit is pretty nasty in that sense. i thought i could keep a handle on it; but i couldn't.
had to sweat it out for a few days when i finally kicked it, and i'm so glad i did. i was always running low, running out, having WD symptoms pop up here and there.
at least tapering a bit then jumping off meant all that pain, discomfort and stress came at once - then went away, for good.

i really enjoyed it at first - but once i got a bit of a habit, it was a bit of a nightmare - so short lasting, and with some troubling side effects that i couldnt fully put my finger on. didnt feel safe to me.
and the knowledge that supply could be cut off - it could be banned - at any time didnt sit well either.
so glad i hopped off the tianeptine train.

Well, the last time I took tianeptine was early last Saturday morning, so nearly a week. I still feel like complete dogshit, even the couple of times I scored true opiates over the last week at the worst of my jonesing, it didn't totally bring me back. My head is all screwy still.

yeah, i noticed that too - real opies don't quite relieve the WD.
I was wondering if that was just me.

if it's any consolation, the withdrawal seems to be over after 3 days, so pretty fast, at last when i did it.
seems to be non-linear though, as you say. YMMV and all that...
i was using the sulphate, which i believe is the form with the shortest half-life? never tried any of the other types.

The sulphate is the one with the much longer half-life, actually, but much more steady, subtle effects.

I swear that 500 or so mgs of this is a better high than 50mg hydrocodone. Similar speedier feeling but definitely on par, at least.

Yeah, i liked it more than i'd like to admit.
Seems also to lack some of the shitty side-effects of other opiates (such as GI issues)

I really got nothing out of tianeptine. I tried both forms and worked my way through a few grams at varying doses finding literally no mood lift, anxiety release or stimulation at all.

It was definitely active because I tried a recreational dose, which was quite opiate esque, or perhaps somewhat like phenibut. It had a fairly strong effect at this dose, but I wasn't a fan and went to bed.

I realise that I'm in the minority here. Its clearly active and appears to be one of the most promising anxiety/depression supplements, but just unfortunately not for me.

I'm really glad i stopped taking it. To be honest, i wish i'd got nothing from it. I have a long stupid history with opiates though, so that may well play a role.

It's a decent high in large doses. I really enjoyed it. Usage can quickly and easily escalate to several grams a day before you know it though.

Tian is great but too short. Id rather use fent analogues if im looking for a more potent high than my usual kratom.

Btw, TCAs like amitryptaline are way better antidepressants than ssris....at least for me. I use it and have emotions and no sexual side effects.

Heavy tianeptine user here has anyone ever tried snorting? I tried doing a small 100mg bump to test it out and it burned the living hell out of me. My dose is about 600mg now but i was at about a gram a hit a month or so back. I can't feel shit from it anymore

It's a decent high in large doses. I really enjoyed it. Usage can quickly and easily escalate to several grams a day before you know it though.
I've been up too about 3.5 grams a day for a good while now, how did you control tolerance when oral T being ineffective? I don't IV, Ive tried snorting recently for the first time and the burn was so bad. Idk what to do, I've used kratom daily for almost two years and tolerance never got up this quick

I've been up too about 3.5 grams a day for a good while now, how did you control tolerance when oral T being ineffective? I don't IV, Ive tried snorting recently for the first time and the burn was so bad. Idk what to do, I've used kratom daily for almost two years and tolerance never got up this quick

I was using about 3+ grams a day at my worst so I know where you are at. Withdrawals were fucking nasty for me at that level whenever I tried to quit cold turkey. I shudder just thinking about how intense the shittiness of it was.

I've been ever so slowly tapering. Nowadays I take about 5 grams of Kratom spread throughout the day and about 250mg of tianeptine spread throughout the night... So I've tapered considerably but I still want to taper lower before quitting.

For me, tolerance rose EXTREMELY quickly to tianeptine. When I first starting using it, I had barely any tolerance because I was opioid clean for years at that point. I think my tolerance rose quickly mostly because I was a previous opiate addict. I was off to the races again from the first dose. It didn't take very long to were I was dosing 400-500mg at a time.

And yes, snorting tianeptine sodium is extremely painful. But it is also extremely effective this way. I started snorting small bumps which would hurt like HELL... But it was weird, after a few days it no longer hurt for me. It was like slowly my nose became adjusted to it. Towards the height of my use I could snort 100mg at a time without much pain. I never experienced any nosebleeds or scabbing or anything either, which is bizzare considering how much it fucking hurt to snort in the beginning.

I don't recommend snorting though. Like I said, it's extremely fucking painful so who knows how bad it is for the membranes. Plus it'll Jack your tolerance up even higher and quicker than oral. Oral tianeptine sodium is actually quite effective... It seems to absorb pretty quickly and efficiently that way. If you do continue snorting it, though, I've warned you... You're already taking 3.5 grams a day so you really don't want to Jack your tolerance any higher.

It might be a good idea to start tapering. You never know when this shit will suddenly be banned or become unavailable. Trust me, you don't want to suddenly get cut off at such a high dose.

You could also switch back to Kratom. But, in my experience, you have to taper down to around a gram a day first otherwise your tolerance will be so high that Kratom may not suffice at reasonable dosages.

Yes switching back to kratom is definitely ideal, and I know what u mean too about it possibly just becoming unavailable like that,there have been times when I'm in need of a shipment and I can't get it anywhere, like everyone's out stock
it's a scary thing man and it freaks me the hell out when i would be sorta running low and something like that would happened, which never was the case with kratom. Would you've tried quitting you did CT? shit man i know that fucking hurt like hell. I'm trying to figure out how i could jump out though, i have a few things that could help quite a bit for what I've heard like gabapentin, fair amount of phenibut, about 10mg of xanax but i might try possibly getting more but IDK, lots of kratom and I'll get loperamide if I need to, not sure if i will though. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I just recently started taking tianeptine in the sodium form and am actually pretty blown away by how good it is. Feels very similar to oxycodone. 100 milligrams makes me nod hard, which I found surprising because ever since U-4 my opiate tolerance has never been the same. Noticing there are a lot of people struggling with withdrawal/addiction though, so I'll be sure to tread lightly. It's really helping me with sleep atm

Yes switching back to kratom is definitely ideal, and I know what u mean too about it possibly just becoming unavailable like that,there have been times when I'm in need of a shipment and I can't get it anywhere, like everyone's out stock
it's a scary thing man and it freaks me the hell out when i would be sorta running low and something like that would happened, which never was the case with kratom. Would you've tried quitting you did CT? shit man i know that fucking hurt like hell. I'm trying to figure out how i could jump out though, i have a few things that could help quite a bit for what I've heard like gabapentin, fair amount of phenibut, about 10mg of xanax but i might try possibly getting more but IDK, lots of kratom and I'll get loperamide if I need to, not sure if i will though. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

All that stuff should help with the jump, especially the Kratom. My only advice is to try tapering first. Tianeptine​ withdrawal at 3+ grams a day is pretty horrible, its much better (but still sucks obviously) if you can taper down to atleast a gram a day.

I just recently started taking tianeptine in the sodium form and am actually pretty blown away by how good it is. Feels very similar to oxycodone. 100 milligrams makes me nod hard, which I found surprising because ever since U-4 my opiate tolerance has never been the same. Noticing there are a lot of people struggling with withdrawal/addiction though, so I'll be sure to tread lightly. It's really helping me with sleep atm

It always greatly helped with sleep for me too.

I find it somewhat similar to oxy too but some people find it lacking or hollow compared to other opioids from what I hear. I never did though... I seemed to like it a little too much.

And yes, many people do find themselves struggling with addiction. I highly recommend sticking to very occasional use. I started dosing multiple times a day and physical dependence set in very quickly for me (though to be fair, Ive been addicted to opioids in the past so it's no surprise I quickly found myself addicted).

Yeah, after doing more thorough research using this drug as an opioid replacement isn't sustainable at all. The high is too short lived and tolerance builds far too rapidly. Perhaps it works well as an anxiolytic/anti-depressant for some, but the abuse potential is far too great and the repercussions far outweigh the benefits.

At first too I would compare to something like oxy at 200MG+ doses. The half life really is something else man. Its frustrating knowing I can't get a full nights sleep without having to redose or I'll wake up in a severe WD now. I've just discussed with a former T dependent and his advice for me was to do small doses more frequently with my taper, like say I do 600mg every three hours, instead do 180mg every hour, then start taking off from that. I'm going try doing this tomorrow and see how it works out.

I find Tianeptine extremely effective for my depression and work-related stress. I use it very occasionally in low theraupetic doses (10-15mg a day) in conjunction with Phenibut, Agmatine and other supplements for 3-7 days in a row. Effects are quick and consistent, lasting a while afterwards and helping to go through tough times easily. YMMV! ;)

I don't think it's good for daily intake (due to it's effects on liver mostly) and it's definitely not a worthy opioid replacement with a bag of side effects when you go over even 50mg.