Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thumbprinting LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
robatussin said:
actually the ld50s for humans are known....all they need to do is take all the doses for people who died and match them to large doses people took and lived to tell the tale, find out what the average is for half the population to be a "fatal" dose and whala.

Yeah but that wouldn't be reliable since only one person has died from ingesting solely LSD, and he injected something like 350mg. I've heard that a dose IV is equivalent to twice the dose eaten, but I'm not sure how reliable that is, it's just something I heard on "the street" as it were :\

^That isn't true. IV LSD is the same intensity as sublingual or oral, the come up just starts immediately instead of an hour or so after you eat it.

Dosage curves son. Basic, basic, basic.

<shakes head>
<pats Ness' head and gives him a lolly>

Peace,
PL

^It's been confirmed by multiple people who have tried it. The only thing different about IV LSD is the length of the come up.

<scratches head again>
<had hoped lolly would shut him up>
<turns on Mr. Rogers and gives him some spaghettio's>

Peace,
PL

Pimp Lazy said:
Dosage curves son. Basic, basic, basic.

<shakes head>
<pats Ness' head and gives him a lolly>

Peace,
PL

Blech; it's just that with most drugs a much lower dose is needed IV to be equal to an oral dose that gets you to the same high. But whatever, I figured it wasn't as simple as "twice as powerful", like I said I haven't researched it at all and that's just what I heard once.

Wasn't directed at you. LSD still needs to metabolize for a while, so I think, so that even if you IV it does take a while. After I posted the dosage curve thing a phantom of a memory came out and thats what it was.

PAX,
PL

I think a lot of political people could use a thumbprint.

Peace through prints***

I have heard people say how a thumb print will permanently change you...I don't doubt that.

Used in moderation I feel like LSD causes little to no damage, but what about a thumbprint? It's hard to believe thousands of doses of any chemical wouldn't do a little damage.

Seems like a life long commitment really.

DivineMomenT said:
I have heard people say how a thumb print will permanently change you...I don't doubt that.

Used in moderation I feel like LSD causes little to no damage, but what about a thumbprint? It's hard to believe thousands of doses of any chemical wouldn't do a little damage.

Seems like a life long commitment really.

from what i have gathered about thumbprints is that you need a babysitter for the first week after to basically take care of you because you will be so changed from the experience. I have also heard that the visuals never go away after a thumbprint, you just get used to them

I think you reach a certain saturation point with LSD and once you reach that point the amount you take afterwards is irrelevant as it won't intensify the trip anymore, however it may cause the trip to last longer... or not. So it seems kind of pointless to thumbprint LSD, a waste of good acid.

Stop necro'ing old threads. Particularly about things such as this. If you have access to crystal LSD you don't need to be asking these questions, do you? If anyone has anything very very interesting and relevant to contribute PM me and I will consider opening this up. 'Till then...

Status
Not open for further replies.