• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Thrown up the night and headache the day after?

crondom

Greenlighter
Yesterday i smoked 3 joint with my friends, after some hours (and after we run a lot for a game) i started to feel a little nauseous so i go to my home, there i lay down and i start feeling a lot of nausea, after some time i throw up, then after another 15 minutes i fell asleep.
Today i woke up and i have a headache, what could be the reason?
(Sorry for he bad english right now i can't concentrate and it isn't my main language)

I'm not a doctor but I would guess dehydration has a lot to do with the headache. Have you been drinking water? I'm not sure what would cause you to vomit but headaches can arise from dehydration just as vomiting can dehydrate you.

I'm not a doctor but I would guess dehydration has a lot to do with the headache. Have you been drinking water? I'm not sure what would cause you to vomit but headaches can arise from dehydration just as vomiting can dehydrate you.
You are absolutely right.
I still don't understand why the vomiting, it has happened 3 times in 5 years of smoking so not much, but i would like to know why.

Could be any or all of dehydration, lack of energy/sleep and not enough to eat. Always make sure you keep on top of those things if youre smoking heavily. I neglected those three things a few weeks back and threw up multiple times and felt shitty the next day.

sometimes vomiting is just related to symptoms instead of being a symptom on its own, i rarely ever vomit but the other day i puked just from having really bad neck pain.

Could be any or all of dehydration, lack of energy/sleep and not enough to eat. Always make sure you keep on top of those things if youre smoking heavily. I neglected those three things a few weeks back and threw up multiple times and felt shitty the next day.
Thanks, that's it :).

You are absolutely right.
I still don't understand why the vomiting, it has happened 3 times in 5 years of smoking so not much, but i would like to know why.

I've been smoking since 1984 and I occasionally vomit when I switch to a new strain or have had a small tolerance break. Greening out, tighty whitey, temporary nausea - it happened the first time I dabbed some wax. Sometimes it happens in conjunction with alcohol, not having enough food on board, etc. I don't think it is anything to worry about. If it happens to you every time you smoke, then I would be concerned.

Tom

you puked from having to much weed, 3 joints? thats alot even if you got a big tolerance, you probably green'd out, i wouldnt worry about it just dont smoke so much next time.

lol its strange cause its like ppl dont want to think or say that weed can make you throw up? its not like throwing up kills you, but i remember before alot of people would refute that it was possible to throw up from weed. I guess cause throwing up from weed would make weed look bad, as well as you. but its not like throwing up kills you lol.

I actually drink two glasses of water before my first toke just to make sure I stay hydrated. Sometimes I remember to drink when I'm stoned, but I obviously get distracted a lot. ;)

you puked from having to much weed, 3 joints? thats alot even if you got a big tolerance, you probably green'd out, i wouldnt worry about it just dont smoke so much next time.

lol its strange cause its like ppl dont want to think or say that weed can make you throw up? its not like throwing up kills you, but i remember before alot of people would refute that it was possible to throw up from weed. I guess cause throwing up from weed would make weed look bad, as well as you. but its not like throwing up kills you lol.

3 joints may be a lot to some, however my hippy has easily smoked through way more than that on his own in a session no longer than 4-5 hours or so. With his friends I am sure a couple 4/20s have resulted in at least an ounce being smoked throughout the course of an afternoon along side some good concentrate.

When my hippy was younger, he and his close friend used to light up before school every morning. One morning his friends younger brother tagged along who smoked some what frequently, but not like hippy and his friend. After a couple bowl and a walk back to his home, his younger brother passed out at his front door step resulting in his parents freaking out of course.

Turned out to be him getting too high early in the morning with low blood pressure and low blood sugar levels. Maybe next time you are going to consume a large quantity, have some food in your stomach and maybe a candy bar to get your sugar levels up and see how you feel, water of course always helps too.

Hippy personally has never "greened out" or been physically ill from marijuana at all or even come close, although once he passed out from lack of oxygen from hitting his vape too long and hit the floor unconscious for a couple seconds lol.