• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

throbbing in middle of my forehead.

fearofsailing

Greenlighter
hello everyone. reaching out here for some information about the feelings i have been getting.

so i have been smoking daily for around 10 years now and for i think around the last year started to get a throbbing feeling between my eyes/on my forehead. It doesn’t feel like a headache more like pressure on the forehead/top of my nose. i feel like it’s been getting a lot worse and now it’s got to the point where its there even when I’m not smoking (i stopped the last few days as the throbbing won’t go away) and it hasn’t helped. Its pretty much been here all day despite me not smoking for a few days.

On top of this I also have been having feelings of floating just on the fringes of my body. for example i was listening to music in my headphones/playing fifa and i felt something suddenly change and that i was just slightly outside my body. The feelings lasted for around 2 hours before I managed to fall asleep. I also had this the night after once I just had one go on a vape with not very much bud in. I know cannabis is a psychedelic so have been reluctant to bring this up but this feels more than just a psychedelic feeling, which is why I am coming here and asking for other peoples opinions. I have had really trippy experiences before on cannabis with edibles but this to me feelings somewhat different.

Sounds similar to what people report when they quit cannabis and go through PAWS

Research head pressure & depersonalization maybe ? i could be wrong

You should probably consult a doctor though, worst case scenario it is a tumor