• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Threshold dose for MDMA

I've had an entire group of 10+ people rolling off of 50mg intranasal each.

Also once I plugged 40-42mg of MDMA and had a pretty strong experience - given, it may have been mixed with a little 4-ho-met.
What do you mean rolling?
Saucer pupils, gurning, sucking the lips, the eyes rolling back?

What do you mean rolling?
Saucer pupils, gurning, sucking the lips, the eyes rolling back?

I wasn't paying attention as I'd just done some a few days before and knew it was amazing stuff - this was a few years back, before I'd realized MehDMA was a thing, I'd only had a few meh experiences that I felt were anomalies. I wouldn't say anyone was rolling to the point of eyes rolling back, we were all very much there and lucid without strong physical side effects, but everyone was feeling great and it was a sublime time.

I wasn't paying attention as I'd just done some a few days before and knew it was amazing stuff - this was a few years back, before I'd realized MehDMA was a thing, I'd only had a few meh experiences that I felt were anomalies. I wouldn't say anyone was rolling to the point of eyes rolling back, we were all very much there and lucid without strong physical side effects, but everyone was feeling great and it was a sublime time.
Alright, makes sense that you can have a good time at that dose insufflated.

Yep. The MehDMA experience I had a few months back was 60-65mg insufflated, and it was so much worse.

Yea 120mg all the way! It’s what I give both myself and everyone I hang with these days. 100 is good but I feel like 120 gives that extra something. I’ve tried 130-140 a few times but 120 seems to be the sweet spot.

-GC