• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Threesome with my Girl Friend & Her Best Friend?

jduchamps

Greenlighter
I currently have a bit of a dilemma involving my girl friend and her best friend. To be honest it’s not really a problem and I’m sure most guys out there would love to be in this situation but I’m just wondering if anyone out there had any advice or had been in a similar situation?

Apologies in advance as this is a bit lengthy…

My girl friend, her best friend and I have been close for the past 10 years and there’s really nothing that we haven’t discussed during our time together. It’s also no secret (to my girlfriend) that I find her friend very attractive.

For about five years her friend was in a serious relationship but about a year ago they split up and although she instigated the break up she finds it hard being alone so spends a lot of time with us. As I’ve said, we’ve always been close and even when she was in a relationship she would stay over, be very open about her private life with us and even occasionally got into bed with us to watch tv.

She would always wear pyjamas when she stayed and then about six weeks ago we were all getting ready for bed and my girl friend asked me to comment on her friends body as she was feeling a bit down and conscious about the way she looked. I personally find this ridiculous, as she’s very attractive, intelligent; a slim, but fit size six, olive skinned and just always looks good. At the time I cheekily said something like “Well I can’t really tell with those baggy pyjamas on?” so my girl friend suggested that she took them off so that I could get a better look – we all had a few drinks by the way!

Although she didn’t completely strip off she did change into a sports bra and hot pants and stood in front of the mirror with my girl friend whilst they compared bodies. I of course only had good things to say… as you would!

Since then, she has become extremely relaxed around me when she stays over and although she’s always been a bit touchy feely it has definitely become a lot more. About a week after I complimented her, my wife went out to the gym one morning and left her friend to have a shower. At the about the same time I showered downstairs but my wardrobe is in the spare room, so knowing that our friend was in there I knocked before I went in. I waited for her to say “come in” and entered to see her wearing just knickers and moisturising her body. I immediately apologized but she just said “Don’t be silly”seriously, if I’m in the shower or anything and you need to get in just come in, it doesn’t matter”.

As the weeks have gone-on she still continues to stay over 1,2 or 3 nights a week and we both really like having her around. She still joins us in bed before returning to the spare room but each night it has just got longer. My girl friend also generally sleeps topless which is something her friend said she did at home but thought I’d be uncomfortable with it. After reminding her that it was too late (after the shower incident) there wasn’t really much more to see. So for past three weeks she now joins us with just a pair of knickers on.

The real change was this past Saturday night. My girl friend and her friend were both upstairs about an hour discussing sex aids. Her friend hasn’t had sex for over a year so my girl friend suggested she get a vibrator. I actually bought my girl friend a dildo years ago so she got it out to show her friend. At this point I walked in whilst they were both giggling on the bed. Having no secrets between us it turns out that my girl friend had told her friend that she liked it when I performed oral sex on her at the same time she used her dildo. She also shouted down the hall way that maybe I need to step up as friend and put her out of her misery – which made me smile.

Walking back out to the toilet my girl friend also told her that I liked the ‘full Hollywood’ when giving oral sex so she’d have to sort that out before I’d go down there!

WWhen I came back into the bedroom and being a bit offended, her friend got on her knees and pulled her knickers down slightly saying “it’s not that bad, it’s been a few weeks but it’s ok…isn’t it?”

“No, that would all have to come off” my girl friend said. “So, you’re telling me if I got on my hands and knees and pulled my knickers down” (whilst she slightly pulled her knickers down over her ass and got into a doggy style position) “you’d pass it up?”

I honestly didn’t know what to say. This, as always with us, was done whilst we were laughing (and probably blushing) but still, I slightly froze and was shaking with adrenaline. She looked seriously amazing!

Playing it cool and passing it off as a joke I said “yeah, now put your knickers back on”… seriously, I’m such an idiot!

“Oh” she said (pulling her knickers back on and getting under the duvet) “I’ll have to get that sorted then”… I was still speechless

So whilst on our commute on Tuesday my girl friend told me that she’d spoken to her friend and she was a bit embarrassed about the weekend and as a result has actually booked her self in to get waxed. Feeling a bit bad, I sent her a message and explained that I just didn’t know how to handle the situation and told her that she looked amazing (smiley face). “Just a bit embarrassed but all’s good” she said. “Anyway, it’s too late, I’m all booked in for Friday so I just hope it gets your approval!”

Not knowing (again) how to take this, I my showed my girl friend the message. “How should I take that?”. “Well… you like her, she likes you… if I ever had a threesome it would be with you and her so it’s really up to you”

So that’s the situation. A large part of me just wants to go for it but there’s that small worry about what happens afterwards. I don’t want it to affect our friendship and more importantly my relationship with my girl friend...

...or am I thinking about this too much?

You could have a threesome if you want. I didn't even have to read your whole post to decipher that.

I have been there and done that a few times. One with a gf and her close female friend and it ended in tears for the close friend and then like six month later my gf tried to get me to fuck some dude with her and I was just like "Fuck him if you want to, but I ain't with that fag shit" and she got all like "please do this for me" and kinda implied I owed her one.

Other times it just happened during something that was already casual. It ended up with two chicks blowing up my phone but the next time I was chilling with them both we tripped and one chick had a bad trip. She called me later to apologize and she was cool and all but she was married so yeah I didn't want to fuck with her after I found that out.

As far as it affecting your friendship, it might or you might end up with 2 gfs for a bit and then having to choose one.

If your gf is for sure down, then I would do it. If you intend to go through with this you owe it to your gf to discuss this to make sure she is cool with it, that is if you still give a fuck about being with her. I would not discuss it with her friend at all before and just let it happen naturally or you would kill the mood before shit starts. v

Your friend sounds sensitive so unless your gf wants a gf you might not be able to have your cake and eat it to, at least forever. She might really care for you as well and want to be with you.

It might end in tears. It might be polyamorous. It might end up with you leaving your gf for the other chick. It might end up alot of ways. It is really how you handle it.

I think someone is gonna get jealous and that is natural as to what degree is the question and whether or not it affects things is just the reality of it. Things are already set in motion so if you wanna do this, do it now.

If you don't well the opportunity won't be there forever so you got your window and from what I scanned it seems like you are getting the green light from both women so this would probably be the best threesome you ever have, not to put any pressure.

That being said I would try to keep this thing going for a bit if not forever, well at least as long as I could before it turns to shit which may or may not happen. Live the dream man. Have two women in your life living with you.

Some people are capable of polyamorous relationships and it seems like you are getting the best end of the deal so that is honestly what I would try for in this scenario which is probably inherintley selfish but who am I to judge. Maybe it was meant to be or maybe your gf is curious or bi, her friend is horny, and your gf wants to do this for you and her friend is convenient.

If her friend is casualty of hurt feelings its not like she did not set herself up for it. Chances are these two have hooked up in the past and they never told you.

IME in this sort of thing there is gonna be some degree of jealousy which is an issue you really never want to address, EVER. Even you can get jealous and feel left out and just deal with it man cuz if you bring that up you are in for two chicks bitching at once.

Thanks Dopemaster, some interesting points. As you said I did have a conversation with my gf about this and am feeling better about the situation. I obviously love my gf and find her friend very sexy but couldn't be in a relationship with her (as great as she is).

I did ask if my gf had feelings for her friend (as they are very close and I know they've shared a bed together a number of times) she said "not like that" but she would only feel comfortable doing something like this with her friend and doesn't think of it as a big deal. She then finished off by saying that the thought of seeing me with another girl turns her on.

We're actually all out for a meal and drinks tomorrow but haven't planned anything so I guess I'll just roll with whatever happens...

Well shit they both gave you the green light.

If you want to have a threesome then do it. It seems like rather ideal conditions.

If it turns your gf on to see you fuck her hot friend, well yeah guess she is not going to get jealous.

Just don't put to much pressure on yourself while having sex or too much drugs or alcohol in your body before sex.

It will probably be an all night thing so I would take some booze and water/gatorade in the bedroom.