• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Threesome and How Soon to Ask it Again Without it Sounding Like I have Crush to New F

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
Hi just asking how long I should wait for asking again threesome with the same people so that my fiancee doesn't think I have crus towards that third pariticipant?

We did some MDMA somedays ago and had this awsome threesome atleast according to each onf us but I am thinking about how soon I should aks my fiancee on getting back to threesome without her raising suspicions of me having crush towards the other girl.

It was fun and I enjoyed fucking that new girl while she was givin cunnilingus to my fiancee and my fiancee was kissing me.

Absolutely wonderfull and that new experience has made me and my fiancee's sex life even more better than it was before.

Sex with my fiancee is really nice and we have it everyday atleast once and it is wonderful but sometimes having something new is also quite wonderful.

It was fun and I enjoyed fucking that new girl while she was givin cunnilingus to my fiancee and my fiancee was kissing me.

That sounds so good.

Does your fiancee have any reason to be concerned?

I think the key is to just be incredibly open. Maybe posing the question to your fiancee would help with regards to this?

I would try and wait for the fiance to suggest it. If that seems to be taking too long, when you're next on mdma bring up the session and how it was a lot of fun (though I would wait at least a month).

The more the better. Threesomes and orgies where everyone is connected to someone else through some sphincter or opening. Hmmmm getting me some thick dick tonight.