• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Three days no Suboxone and my symptoms

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
I took a three day break from my prescribed Suboxone and I couldn’t sleep for the life of me. Melatonin, Serequol, weed, not working. What to do if I ever quit suboxone? Tapper first before dropping off is better right? How about symptoms jumping off 2mg suboxone? Three days no sleep here.

Yeah definitely taper. As slowly as you possibly can, and slower the lower your dose is.

That's the only way if you wanna reduce withdrawal symptoms.

It depends on you. How much you're willing to tolerate and how fast you wanna get off, when/if you decide to get off it.

I'm on methadone I've never been on subuxone, but I suspect you'll still have withdrawal jumping from 2mg.

Don’t wanna sound like a downer but when I quit Suboxone cold turkey the first time I didn’t sleep not even an hour for at least 17-20 days.
I'm on day 9 from morphine wds AND have only slept Max 2-3 hrs everyday, sometimes i past out on the evenings from being tired but haven't had a good solid sleep the last week.

Don’t wanna sound like a downer but when I quit Suboxone cold turkey the first time I didn’t sleep not even an hour for at least 17-20 days.
Something i hate even More are the wd nightmares....Holy shit i just woke up from one, very vivid shit

Something i hate even More are the wd nightmares....Holy shit i just woke up from one, very vivid shit

Honestly for me the thing I hate more than anything else in withdrawal is the restless leg syndrome. Or rather restless everything syndrome.

It's just torture.

Honestly for me the thing I hate more than anything else in withdrawal is the restless leg syndrome. Or rather restless everything syndrome.

It's just torture.
During the day hell yeah, the akathisia gets really fking bad. If i didn't have gabapentin ID have already jumped out of my window.

I find it's the main thing that prevents me getting to sleep in the first place. Just can't lie still long enough to fall asleep.

Ugh, God only knows how many nights I've been sitting in bed unable to lie still for hours. :(

Withdrawal is just awful.

I find it's the main thing that prevents me getting to sleep in the first place. Just can't lie still long enough to fall asleep.

Ugh, God only knows how many nights I've been sitting in bed unable to lie still for hours. :(

Withdrawal is just awful.

Restless legs is the worst WD of all time. For some reason mine has kind of gone away over the years

So is the consensus that kicking 2mg Suboxone is worse than kicking a 20mg IR oxy kick?