• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Thread from 2011ish where OP was on a crystal binge and towards the end his bag started talking to him...? And general met(h)a physics lol

rustbeltgoldenchild

Bluelighter
Title says it all. I seem to remember coming across a thread on here way back in the day. OP was in the middle of a crystal binge, hadn't slept for awhile and his bag started talking to him. Told him Crystal Meth is a demon in physical form. Along with a lot of esoteric Hitler stuff lol.

Friends on Twitter seem to remember it but none of us can find any trace of it. I'm not an atheist and do lean more towards metaphysical explanations so the idea of stims esp meth being demonic has always tickled my brain.

And while I'm on the topic....

The per-mycanean cult of Dionysus believed that when they consumed wine the spirit of Dionysus would possess them. They would convulse in ectasy and party for days. So a psychoactive substance opening one to possession, opening portals, etc, etc isn't exactly a new schizoposting idea.

Now fast forward to Christianity. The earliest books on demonology report that part of the rituals people do to bring for demons is to purge any ounce of divinity or grace from their souls. Orgies, eating shit, pissing on each other, general hedonism, etc, etc. Doesn't that sound a wee bit familiar?

Anyway like I said I'm not too attached to the idea that meth is a demon, a demonic tool, etc. Just fun to think about.

And please I'm not coming from the same angle as the santa muerte Meth Priest Wiccan who posted about meth demons last year. I'm a simple cradle catholic who has tried on many different religions and spirituality things only to come back to whatever the hell "I like Augustus and I think Plato's writing supports abrahamic monotheism. And that the Mystics of the Catholic church (Eckhart, Faustina, John of the Cross, etc) may be onto something. Other than that I'm just chilling as far as religion goes.

Anyway if anyone knows of the thread I'm talking about please speak up because for 2 years now it's been driving me crazy that I can't find it.

Sorry if this isn't the right board. Happy Saturday.

Last edited:
As far as Meth is concerned I will mention the 3 methods..

1. Set (mind set.. general physical feeling of wellness.)

2. Setting. The exact places or place that you will be tripping in.

3. Dosage.. Making a correct dosage aimed at appealing to the set and the setting.

As far as Meth is concerned I will mention the 3 methods..

1. Set (mind set.. general physical feeling of wellness.)

2. Setting. The exact places or place that you will be tripping in.

3. Dosage.. Making a correct dosage aimed at appealing to the set and the setting.
I appreciate the tips my issue isn't that I have a bad time with it tho. I'm more speaking on a macro level. Like out of all substances stims and primarily meth have an ooky spooky feel.