Thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
I got a notification saying my "LSD could help alcoholics stop drinking" thread was deleted because it's an old article. What's up with that? We can't post old articles? Thanks.

Mods are shifty cunts that's why. A thread about me was posted...next minute it's gone..could have named names but you know I'm guaranteed a big payout

Hey Nutty I think they want current articles in DITM, but older ones are still discussed in Psychedelic Drugs if they relate to LSD and other psychedelics ;)

Did you know that William W, the founder of AA, was a proponent of using LSD to treat Alchoholism all the way back in the 1950's?

Last edited:
Hey Nutty,
Think about it this way...with harm reduction being the primary goal of BL, would an prohibition-era article discussing how one beer can cause schizophrenia, psychosis, murder and instant death be relevant and helpful from a current factual HR perspective? No.
So, while your contribution may have been interesting and even accurate and/or factual, there’s no objective way to weigh the relevance and/or value of dated contributions.
Welcome to Bluelight💫💕!

Hey Nutty,
Think about it this way...with harm reduction being the primary goal of BL, would an prohibition-era article discussing how one beer can cause schizophrenia, psychosis, murder and instant death be relevant and helpful from a current factual HR perspective? No.
So, while your contribution may have been interesting and even accurate and/or factual, there’s no objective way to weigh the relevance and/or value of dated contributions.
Welcome to Bluelight💫💕!

Lol wut? I think you got my article mixed up with something/someone else.

Hey Nutty I think they want current articles in DITM, but older ones are still discussed in Psychedelic Drugs if they relate to LSD and other psychedelics ;)

Did you know that William W, the founder of AA, was a proponent of using LSD to treat Alchoholism all the way back in the 1950's?

Great, I'll post it there then if I can still find it. And yes, I did know that. I think it's interesting especially considering how dogmatic a lot of AA members views are regarding any substances.

Is there a better place for it then? I don't see why just because an article is old you shouldn't be able to post it somewhere.
Drug Culture would be a good spot, I would say. White Rose's suggestion of Psychedelic Drugs would also work.

Why wasn't my post responded to? Because it's the truth that's why.

Maybe it has something do to with calling staff 'shifty cunts' and thinking we'd jump right on responding to such a well phrased question?

I'll give you a hint - it had something to do with shit posting in a forum that doesn't allow it, and mods were doing their job to clean up the mess.

Specified appears to have mental health issues and varies with medication needs/substance use which affects his ability to have sense of reason and trust. We chat off and on, not a hassle at all in fact relations are a two way street u c. Specified has been subject to bullying from the start, by many.

He's not a challenge at all to talk to one on one, if the staff are up to serious harm reduction (and tire of been seen as shifty) a change in attitude from those who are supposed to be "role models" would be helpful. I'll bet others would respond in kind.

Even it it means a answering a question put forward. It is terribly frustrating to not get a response despite number of views, I'm sure you would feel same way in his position.

The shifty part is a feeling shared, by many. The "c**t" part, not so much, more people lost in inertia.

<3

No way is specified not Australian. Only people I've met who use the term shifty cunt are Australians, or at least culturally Australian. :)

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Specified appears to have mental health issues and varies with medication needs/substance use which affects his ability to have sense of reason and trust. We chat off and on, not a hassle at all in fact relations are a two way street u c. Specified has been subject to bullying from the start, by many.

We - or, at least, I - love him and think he's fabulous and a valued member of the community.

He does manage to cause quite a kerfuffle when he goes off on one though, doing silly things like attempting to source drugs and whatnot.

He - and we - know he's just pushing buttons to try and get a raise and some attention, and it works. But there reaches a point when just catching and deleting naughty rule breaking things isn't enough, and it has to be shut down for a while.

It's not a personal vendetta or anything like that, just a matter of pragmatism - it's not like anyone hates him or wishes him ill will. We all know he's got issues. Most of us here at this site have some kind of issues - it's one reason so many turn to drugs in the first place. And so there's a great deal of compassion for that and much more tolerance for mucking around and breaking rules than - perhaps - it might appear to others, just looking in from outside.

But still, ultimately, when someone starts spinning out and pushing as many buttons as they can for attention, they're going to get shut down for a bit.

I wish him much love and respect, and I'm sure he'll be back soon when his short timeout passes ❤

The issue that was brought up in this thread was dealt with, so I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.