• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants THPVP and 4-CDC, and also MED any info or advice ???

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I can see the first one as another xx+pvp analogue and i think i've seen 4-cdc around too, but still curious about experiences. no idea what MED is...so far...

MED is apparently a name for 5-methylethylone. (cathinone version of 5-methyl-MDE)

4-CDC seems to be 4-chloro N,N-dimethylcathinone. As with its friend 4-chloromethcathinone, probably a little too close to the toxic p-haloamphetamines for comfort.

THPVP is a bastard child of naphyrone, just with a tetralin ring instead of a napthalene.

Ok, thank you so much for the info. How interesting would be 5-methylethylone be? As 5-methyl-MDE sounds really sweet. although i doubt it comes close in comparison as a whole, for the experience I look for..

It might be the best option out of all the chaff you've posted. At least, it's the closest to an empathogen you'll get - most other compounds you've posted are strictly stimulants.

I believe 5-methyl analogs of MDA/MDMA are known and are more active than their parent compounds, it's just damn hard to make "5-methylsafrole", no plants produce it so it must be derived by total synthesis instead.

Yeah, 5-methyl-MDA would be a popular one, amongst myself too. but oh well...

4-CDC seems to be 4-chloro N,N-dimethylcathinone. As with its friend 4-chloromethcathinone, probably a little too close to the toxic p-haloamphetamines for comfort.

Dimethylcathinones are damn near inactive anyway.