Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thoughts on psychedelic entity exsperiences

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
I have encountered other forms of consciousness in many trips. Things way beyond my own normal mind communicating information i did not believe in til i experienced it. I truly believe in jungs collective unconsciousness everybody can tap into it on mega doses of psychedelics.

I have seen a few Hindu gods on LSD this was before i knew what they were or about Hinduism. The first was Vishnu on 250 ug and a joint. The second was shiva on a 500 ug peak and alot of weed where i left reality and met many beings including satan, some hyper space creature who welcomed me to hyperspace and told me i was on drugs this encounter blows my mind to this day it spoke no words but just telepathic put the information into my mind while staring into my eyes shiva appeared to recuse me from satan these beings were all galaxy sized intense geometry making them up.

Stanislov talks about alot of his clients also encountering satan on large doses of LSD 500-1000 ug +. In all my tripping i cant ignore all my encounters with the dark side of creation and say they are fake cause i have lived them and been to that hellish realm to many times for my liking. Leary describes hellish encounters in the psychedelic experince as a result of the intellect trying to make sense of the ineffable a wall to enlightenment that must be overcome by surrender.

I try to look at reality as a infinite martix of consciousness and everything exists in some form. All levels of reality are contained within.

I have seen Ancestors on shrooms. on a dose equilvent to 13 grams dried cubensis i saw other strange multiverse entitys pop out of the wall.

DMT entitys are 100% real and reside in some very far beyond dimension without a doubt.

The other psychedelic experinces can probably be put down to different aspects of the unconsciousness psyche manifesting into visuals.

I guess we will only know if they were truly real once we pass on and if our consciousness continues after death.

Grofs works over the decades are worth reading and his reasoning for each clients encounter with a different entity.

I have more to write... but later
Ive experienced entities both on psychedelics and sober.

Are they just projections of self? Idk
But when they feel so fucking tangible.... idk

Even simple dreamstates have shown me entities. On LSD and baeocystis mushrooms I have “met” these beings, but always have trouble recalling their faces and eyes. Like allot of my dreams, I tend to see these things at knee or waist level, and feel I shouldn’t look up.

I hope to try dmt one day, as it sounds like a more solid visit to the place they live.

No backing to this, but I feel like dreams and altered states are a dimensional thing; they’re real somewhere, if not here.

I believe they are archetypes of the collective unconscious mind. I have had contact with grey aliens, tricksters/jesters/ mother figures/ wise old man/woman, and Hindu God's.

I agree that it seems the hellish experience and entities seems to often be overcome by surrender.

I believe the entities are very much a part of our minds. But that doesn't mean they aren't real

I tend to readily identify with whatever or whomever I encounter, and I rarely get messages from an Other in terms of language.

Psilocybin mushrooms are the most salient candidates for creatures with their own mind, I'd call that experience meeting an entity.

DXM aliens are easy to dismiss as hallucinatory. Although maybe supernatural complexity could use some extraterrestrial help at some point?!

I guess I just haven't dug that deep into my mind in that way. It's a bias coming from academic psychology to be weary of blatant schizophrenia.

But psychology is for dropping out of, of course.. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: 😇

giphy.gif

I get family members whom I have not yet met but they fill roles I had experienced in the past, I barely see these as they are beside me or above me.
I get some elvin characters or trickster, imp characters, and
otherwise I have some scaled up or down characters (mostly miniatures) which may be just animated toys.

for the first two, if any communication is happening, I am changing roles back and forth and being the entity and then switching back and being startled to be in communication or to be possessed by the "presence"

this would be consistent with tripping and having time doppler effects - and being two or more people at the same time due to persistence or slow fading of one or two, while another is currently active

it is uncanny how real they seem yet I am certain that I am projecting them and then going "shit" or "wow".

the toys or perspectivally sized characters are pure waking dream.

I recently connected with the Goddess of war and healing Sekhmet. There was an entity in a house that I was house sitting, causing big problems with her kids and her. I cleared it for her with the help of Sekhmet.

I am grateful for this powerful alliance I have formed.

My current psychedelic use consists of psilocybin and changa (Acacia based) which I always have on hand

I also IV shard once a month in 2-3 small doses.

I see and feel 'entities' regularly' they are very perplexing and interesting! often they can be very tricky and clever to get their way. They are hard to keep interested and channelled if they don't want to be cleared

Plant spirits are a bit different I guess but they definitely can be powerful communicators. Mimosa, Acacia, Chacruna, Datura, Cannabis (Poor cannabis has been heavily exploited by us) are all plant spirits I have connected with!

My encounters with Reptillian shape shifters while astral travelling (on just a small amount of weed) have been quite amazing, very eerie.

I have also encountered Fudo-myoo, the immovable wisdom king of the womb realm, Sobek, Orthrus and Cerberus and Satan as well as Jesus. Baphomet and Pan. aswell

cthulu/squid like entities that seem to attach their tentacles to people in order to feed from their energy. These seem to hang around a lot in my neck of the woods too.

And who could forget the amazing ISIS! I been solar gazing for a few months now and must say it is amazing!

The rainbow serpent of aboriginal dreaming has also been a benevolent influence in my journey

Last edited:
I have some scaled up or down characters (mostly miniatures) which may be just animated toys.

I would love to read about this. If you get chance and are so inclined.

I love the rabit whole that this contemplation causes us.. Is it me, is it real, is all of us?

Thoughts on separating possible hallucination (could be the me) from looking like its real ( entity esp dmt)?

Thoughts on shared natural and stim induced encounters with shared negative anomalies like the shadow people?

It comes from within us I believe...our perception is everything!

If a god appeared before me I can accept it could be hallucination (from within) or from the ether (outer) Either way, experiencing it is what I am thankful for.

Is what is real really that important? Going beyond the veil gives insight to astonishing and wonderful realms!

The shadow people, in my experience, have always been stim induced.

Science doesn't interest me as much as it used to. What is the point of knowing exactly how everything functions on a physical level?...it is complex to say the least, but also bland. I'd rather go to the grave knowing I've experienced flying with angels and ETs. Knowledge is infinite I suppose, but it isn't wisdom!

Open to healthy debate and discussion. I know my opinions are not fact or correct. Hope to hear others experiences on this topic

Happy to back on the forums!

Discerning reality is only of importance if survival is a variable to be considered, blinding as it might be.

Well what do you do want in life? It's not distasteful to be precise about it. How to know what is knowing? That's the seeming rabbit hole of epistomology.

Great point! I appreciate that concise yet comprehensive input Chris. Thanks

I want to walk an honourable path, be inspired and experience deep laughter in abundance! To resist a path of greed and deceit. I want comfort and joy, and to be able to accept loss and sorrow appropriately. I want to value and align with universal truth, and always remember I am but a speck of dust, yet I still have the ability to create life with a single cell. I want to know true power, the kind that is given not taken.

It is a deep hole indeed. Thank you for making me think hard about this! I am on a very confronting journey, towards what I hope to be a meaningful and harmonious life.

Still a very long way to go and much more to fathom.

Spirit entities you could meet are simply the spirits who have left their body already and completed their cycle already. Stuff you imagine about how they look is just your imagination. For example, anyone who is smart knows there is no satan.
There is no different dimension for them, wtf, do you even not know what a dimension is? ultimately we will have no use for dimensions anymore as we only use it to develop our soul by learning. Like for example god has no body like all the rest in the tenth category. and anything we come accross in a psychedelic trip is absolutely the last thing you should fear. They live without dimensions, can you grasp that? But life is truly a beautiful fairytale without sugarcoarting it off. I guess most just don't realise that yet. and dimenions are only time and space, ok. Did i miss explaining something?

Last edited:
Anybody with dmt experince depending on how you look at it can aruge there is infinite dimesions containing infinite forms of different consciouness all experincing a slice of the pie.

I've had dmt enough but no way there are infinite dimensions, that makes absolutly no sense. and i think it looks like infinite because creation of forms happens so fast.

I've had dmt enough but no way there are infinite dimensions, that makes absolutly no sense. and i think it looks like infinite because creation of forms happens so fast.
Well its still a open question but not impossible if cosmic eternal inflation is proven it would mean their are infinite pocket universes containing every single infinite possibility

but you can't prove that because for example "every single infinite possibillty" makes no sense. That would mean that magic exists too.

15995Me, I get "children of the Void" experience before I meet "The Mother", a smiling female eye behind the triangular hole, and then I feel bliss, as she lets me see how and what she does. They're all made out of eyes, and are crying from joy.