View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thoughts on MiPT

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So I'm about to acquire 100mg of MiPT from a reputable Canadian vendor, I was wondering what you guys thoughts on this substance are? From what I've read its more more internal trip, definitely psychedelic but not hallucinogenic. And produces mild effects in most between the 20-30mg range. I was also wondering what you'd think the effects on an extremely higher dose (60-75mg) would be? Would that high a dose produce definite hallucinatory effects? Thoughts?

There are a few trip reports recently about it, Kaleida's in my favorite (link here). I think the early reports on Erowid probably were using doses a bit too low for a whole experience. I have a gram of it, I tried it at 25mg orally once and found it mild but pleasant. 5-MeO-MiPT and 4-HO-MiPT are both great drugs, visual and euphoric, I am pretty sure MiPT is the same way.

One poster in the Big and Dandy MiPT thread (you can find the link in the PD Index link at the top of the forum claimed to have taken 200mg and had an incredible trip where sounds were massively altered like how DiPT does.

I'm looking forward to trying 50mg orally sometime in the next little while. My guess is it would be even better at 75mg.

Sounds like it was great for him/her, i plan on doing a test run at 25 then doing a jump to 75mg

I think I was dosing 50mg at least. Need to combine MET and MIPT again. Twas nice.

So how would you guys say is the easiest way to dose this chem? Maybe in a shot of water/Powerade and just shoot it back?

Coming back to this post on an idea, I've heard MiPT is a great tool to enhance other substances, what are the thoughts on 75mg MiPT+ 200ug 1p-LSD, would they complement each other well?