View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thoughts on dosing back to back days

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
Last night I'd gotten into a new stash of Lucy, great trip for what it was, low dose (150ug). I just received word that a good friend of mine, basically my childhood best friend, who I'd undergone my first and many after psychedelic experiences with will actually be coming into town to visit family, but plans on staying one night here. That being said, naturally, we talked it over and decided a nostalgic trip was necessary.

Now I know back to back days seem to vary wildly from person to person, with some saying dont do it and others claiming to double the dose, but what are you guys thoughts on possibly 3x or 4x the initial dose from last night? I've never had reason to trip back to back days and as this was quite unexpected I just figured what the heck. Am I just going to be wasting my tabs or will kicking the dose up to 3-4x the initial dose be enough to get my already cooked brain moving again?

if you were at baseline yesterday and fried nicely at 150,
today you could do 250 and it would be the same as 350 - thinner than yesterday, but something sweet. then you gotta give it a rest. probably 2 weeks to regenerate your receptors.
I often go on 48 hour gaps but lower doses, 72 hours better.

if you were at baseline yesterday and fried nicely at 150,
today you could do 250 and it would be the same as 350 - thinner than yesterday, but something sweet. then you gotta give it a rest. probably 2 weeks to regenerate your receptors.
I often go on 48 hour gaps but lower doses, 72 hours better.
Sorry pupnik I think that was a typo or I just misread it, we actually plan on having the trip tonight, he had a delayed flight. So with 48 hours rest do you think 375ug would produce a nice trip similar to say, eh, 150-200mics give or take? Just worried I'll undershoot and get the in betweensies but I also dont want to blast off either, trying to get my bodies tolerance down a bit

Sorry pupnik I think that was a typo or I just misread it
By this I meant I assume you meant 150 instead of 350?in that case I would assume taking 300 ug instead of 250 would give me that extra assurance of a decent trip?

250 is plenty after 48 hours to get you that 150 mic effect of 2 days back

3x to 4x sounds like a fine idea.

I dose back to back days quite often, or a da in between. I find that after that initial dose, say 150ug, the next day or day after i can take pretty much an unlimited amount of LSD without feeling any sort of discomfort. That first trip sort of flushed my brain of anything that might be bothering me or could bother, its like my mentality has shifted and nothing really bothers me allowing me to go deep without hesitation.