• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Thoughts, Experiences and advice on going abroad with heroin addiction,

I guess check what you can get legally in Greece, you mentioned dihydrocodeine, you can get that OTC here (Australia) - no prescription, they keep it (cough syrup) behind the register, just have to ask and make up some dry-cough related reason and that shit is a fucking life-saver. Useless recreationally; it's not a euphoric buzz, but it does fucking wonders for WDs. But yeah, I'd suss out what you can obtain, legally, while there and try and taper best you can beforehand and get by and whatever you can get your hands on. i think travelling with a heroin addiction is at least a little more manageable than methadone.

^^Alcohol is very appealing and good while your drunk but once to start "coming down" from the alcohol the cramps and sweats and general shitty feeling gets increased by at least double.

Yeah - IME alcohol is a fucking nightmare when in WD.

That's a lot of paracetamol tho try to cold water extract if you can!
Gee, you're right. Especially the first two days would be risky otherwise, with 6g Paracetamol per day. Otherwise I'd guess taking 4x30mg, twice daily throughout the week would also be an option. 4g taken throughout the day should be alright for a week?

Okay so I arrived last night, I used all my Valium on the journey it was like a 10 hour plane/bus/coach trip,. I have no willpower but damn they helped. I,ve taken 10 cocodamol today thats holding me fine. I ordered some 3F Phenmetrazine tonight so hopefully that'll be here on Monday. Something to look forward to plus something to get me through. Thanks again guys for your input. On the plus side I went for a lovely swim today!=D

Okay so I arrived last night, I used all my Valium on the journey it was like a 10 hour plane/bus/coach trip,. I have no willpower but damn they helped. I,ve taken 10 cocodamol today thats holding me fine. I ordered some 3F Phenmetrazine tonight so hopefully that'll be here on Monday. Something to look forward to plus something to get me through. Thanks again guys for your input. On the plus side I went for a lovely swim today!=D

if you were going to order something it should of have u-47700 which is an opiate rc slightly more potent the morphine, to hold you over while there. I don't know if that codeine will do the job.