• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thoughts about trying LSD

It is toxic in a very dry "by the book" definition of what it means; a tiny mass of LSD can kill an animal. There are various kinds of toxicity. The amount of a substance that kills a rat is used to predict lethality, which designates it as: super-toxic, non-toxic, moderately-toxic, or what have you.

Everything's toxic if you put enough of it in your body. Table salt is toxic, even water is toxic.

The ratio between the recreational dose and lethal dose of LSD is one of the highest, maybe *the* highest of any recreational drug. No one knows the LD50 of LSD in humans, but in rats it's supposed to be around 16.5mg/kg, which is a tremendous dose of LSD. There are humans who have consumed hundreds, even thousands of doses in a single setting and have lived to tell the tale. Essentially, LSD has extremely low toxicity. This is very well studied and accepted by the scientific community.

However, just because it is for all practical purposes of low toxicity, doesn't mean it's without risks. I think Xorkoth summed it up nicely above.

Everything's toxic if you put enough of it in your body. Table salt is toxic, even water is toxic.

The ratio between the recreational dose and lethal dose of LSD is one of the highest, maybe *the* highest of any recreational drug. No one knows the LD50 of LSD in humans, but in rats it's supposed to be around 16.5mg/kg, which is a tremendous dose of LSD. There are humans who have consumed hundreds, even thousands of doses in a single setting and have lived to tell the tale. Essentially, LSD has extremely low toxicity. This is very well studied and accepted by the scientific community.

However, just because it is for all practical purposes of low toxicity, doesn't mean it's without risks. I think Xorkoth summed it up nicely above.
Boy do I wish I had enough LSD to kill a man in my possession. I'd be like, the most wanted man in America.

all these dudes are over confusing it for you mate..

for the first time doing lsd this is what you do.

step 1. get a comfortable setting
step 2. have an experienced tripsitter (a friend you trust who has done lsd before)
step 3. get some Xanax

do the lsd in a comfortable setting, expect that a hit or two should last you 6-12 hours..

if the trip gets too uncomfortable you have your firend Xanax to cancel it out and take away the bad feelings..

for the weird Adderall like strung out feeling for when the trip is over you can take some Xanax to easily fall asleep and wake up feeling good..

The end.

N50220.jpg