• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Those damn RISE pills!!!

once you get to know some bluelighters, you can decide whether to trust their reports. Reports from some people on here I'm more than happy to take as gospel.
But as a general safety feature, when its people you don't know posting - if there's lots of good reports and no bad... its likely to be a good pill. Even better get yerself a testing kit!!! It'll help you avoid speed pills and inactive/dangerous pills.

I think this guys trying to sell pills, not have a laugh at the expense of us. Either way i think if he posts saying these dangerous pills are top quality that we should quickly jump in and say "no they're not" in case someone thinks it's a real report.

uh-huh definetely
furthermore: no flames. There is no need to attempt to educate people that just flame back when you try, fuck em, they're uneducatable. My attempt of a a simple guideline for posts is
If you're post does not include information about the relevant pill (adding extra info; agreeing or disagreeing) please don't post it.
How's that sound? I know there's heaps more shit we can do, but yeah... when 2.0 appears and when I have time to contribute I will.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy