Bluelighter
Well. I had ingested the following drugs
Crystal
Ecstasy (very pure, and strong)
Cronic Bud (with Opium on it)
and I was fine at that point.
Then I took a double hit of nitrus
*ahem*
Well, I fell backwards into a spinning sphere. I was standing in the middle of it, as the sphere spun around me downwards. It's walls were a stripped alternating color. consisting of mostly oranges, reds, and blues. When I realized that I could no long feel or hear anyone around me, or for that matter myself... I tried to get back (this being my first time gone... later I will try o achieve longer trips... BUT UNTIL THEN)... I tried to get back. I sat straight up (so they said) and started mumbling inane phrases.
Huh! Ma de de... DE! mah la lok, MAH LOOK!
Inside the sphere I was really saying:
WHOA! Jesus Don, Look at me! DON! I've finally done it MAN! LOOK!
Well, I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked at it, there it was, reaching through the sphere on my left hand side, then it left. I saw a girl's face move into the sphere and say "isss heeeee oookkk????" in a low, deep, slow voice.
"HYE!"
And she disappeared again.
"What? MaybeI passed out and they're going to call the paramedics?"
I pictured myself standing up, and dropping the balloon. I was actually sitting on a couch, but had forgotten, assuming the vision of standing up was true. So I thought "I have to go now, I have to get back to tell them I'm alright"
I still couldn't feel anything. I pressed down on my feet, trying to get them to FEEEL. A slight tap on the bottom of my feet each time the beat came up (every fourth beat *right foot, left foot, right...*). and so I figured I would chase that feeling back down until IT hit the ground. Now my feet would stick for a little bit, and my legs would stretch for 15 feet below me (approx.) then bounce back as the beat went down farther. Finally I grabbed the feeling and made it stick to the bottom of my foot... the sphere started to slow down, slower... slower.... slowwwerrr...
"ming, ming, ming, ming, ming"
"wha, wha, wha, wha, wha, wha, wha"
The stripes turned into a poster in front of meand eventually slowed down to a stop (like a slot machine), and there I was... staring at a poster, with my jaws clenched, sitting straight up.
"Don! I finally did it!"
"Man... you gotta chill when stuff like that happens"
"God DAMNIT MAN! No one here cares! And besides, fuck them, I FINALLY DID IT MOTHER FUCKER!!! I finally left my body completely!"
"well good for you... there goes our nitrus, you scared them away man"
"ahh.. they'll be back"
and of course they were
smile.gif

And so I went back. to the sphere, to the ice slide, to space.
There I was
Here I am
Damn
smile.gif

Pyro

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats pyro!!!
i've left my body a time or two...yet the way you described it...LOL!!!!!
whew...maybe we should party sometime...
smile.gif

3 tons of love
rapture

that is... well, wierd...
I hate to sound like some new age freak or something, but it is possible to "leave your body" or "throw your perception" or whatever you would like to call it with absolutely no assistance from drugs whatsoever... It's fun.
however, since I started doing e, it's become easier, and easier to do so. There are alot of techniques listed on the net that can be used with or without the assistance of drugs.
although, the first time it ever happened ON DRUGS (i've been dableing for years) was kinda freaky. At the time I was pretty fermilliar with the feeling, and the slightly altered perception, but I wasn't ready for it. I was dancing, off in a corner, and I had my eyes closed, and then, all of a sudden, it just happened, I was standing behind myself. watching myself dance, I could control my physical body, and my "astral" body at the same time, which was new... It was like existing in two places at once... I was curious about the experience, so I experimented a little. the feeling lasted for a little while... 5-10 minutes approx.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

Wow... Pyro, your imagery is so striking, it feels like it just pulls me right into the experience with you..
I can also tell this is not an experience I would seek, or enjoy. I am too much the control freak.
smile.gif
Part of why I liked ups was that sharpness, that feeling of precision.. An adventure like yours would likely scare the shit out of me.
smile.gif

And yet... I'm glad I read the post, and studied it as long as I did. I wiped out the original huge-ass +40 person response I'd written to that 'Favorite Bluelighters' thread, but you were on it, and I'll tell you why.
When you post, your words, your topics, your style.. they're all so intriguing, and I can't help but read every word, even well after I realize you're making me look at something I'd typically rather not see.
It's a talent, and it's appreciated and respected more than you know.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Whoa.................
that was deep.
At times like that I usually have revelations where I think I've found "The meaning of life" and its awesome. The native americans where on to something w/ their visionquests. GET ME SOME PEYOTE AND A HOT-TUB!!! The problem is that I forget once I come back to reality (or is it?).
I guess it's all about the "Divine Plan"... If I knew the 'meaning', there would be no point to continue on the journey of life- so I forget.
...or maybe I only saw 'half the meaning' and I am yet to see more, a lot more.... ooooohhh...
There I go again philosofizing (yeah thats a word... at least in my "dictionary") , this could go on forever so I better just quit while I'm ahead...
I'm glad you had that cool experience.
Now I'm gonna have to go back inside (or outside?) to find the other part of 'the meaning of life'.... ooooohhh.... I'll keep u guys posted.
------------------
P L U R

What was that about simultaneous multiple drugs use?