• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

this sounds awesome

It would behave much like aMT, however considering aMT is much more popular I'd imagine aET has less desirable effects.

there is a 5 flouro group which could make a big difference....its just a new drug that seems really interesting maybe the abstract is just hyping it up

never tried amt, but people say its the ecstacy of psychedelics....The mainn interest with this paper is that some of the drugs are strong DA/5HT releasers (like mdma for example) while having 5 HT 2a agonism.....and they are tryptamines . imagine a tryptamine that is as good of an entactogen as amphetamine based drugs while retaining that tryptamine tripiness

what i'm interested in hearing...or having someone look up for me.....is how do they compare to say....mda or the apbs...in terms of entactogenic effects (DA/5ht release) while having the psychedlic edge 5ht2a agonism.....how do they compare to amt? I feel like these nM affinities are pretty good (low) to put this tryptamine on par with entactogens if its doses correctly.

Come on, please provide more information than a comment on that information as thread title and merely a link as OP. :\ very disappointing. Edit and try again (I'll fix the TT following your lead).

That is interesting in the DDSR sense however would this be a psychedelic drug?

That is interesting in the DDSR sense however would this be a psychedelic drug?

It's a 5-ht agonist.
I don't see why it would be much different than aMT though.
aMT functions as both a triple monoamine releaser and a non selective 5-ht agonist as well.
Both of these mechanisms may be activated in different amounts between aET and aMT however their overall mechanisms appear to be identical.
Anyone with more pharmacological knowledge want to chime in?