This Site Has Been Seized By Interpol

Haha, I like the crazy colors.

I find myself seeing blue bars in the darkness of my room. I like it :)

Edit: Oh, all us regular BLers are "Faded and Jaded", now, huh?

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY DICK!!!!!

Gimme a friggen heart attack why don't ya?!?!?!

I lol'd so hard my keyboard is full of oj now.

I love the 'all your plur is belong to us' banner!

DEA'S IN YOUR BASE, BURNING YOUR COKE
trifecta_destruction.jpg

ON SHI- ITS THE COPS! HIDE!

haha when i first saw it i was like O SHIT the dea or something has seized bl. i forgot it was april fools day today. well who ever did it really got me good.

LOL! i was freaking out too. like oh shit.. what incriminating things have i written here!! =P

Haha nice. It didn't get me for long, but it did get me.

For about 10 seconds there i was like "oh shit... blue light has silenced"

Sadistic fuckers;)

I really fell for it being the paranoid freak I am....

^ Me too, I shit myself until I noticed the link to the /vb/ forum

I kind of figured it was April fools joke till I googled Interpol and then had second thoughts.

I was sooo worried about everything I had typed over the years...

VERY GOOD APRIL FOOLS JOKE : )

It was the timing -- not long after xtcxtc's untimely death and the growing sense of uncertaintly over the future of this site -- that made this April Fool's joke so rich.

I spent the whole car ride home from work praying this was just an April Fool's joke, and realizing that if it wasn't, I haven't used AIM in years and have no one's screenname here.

At first I was too lazy to actually focus on the page and assumed the site had crashed again.

Then when i read it i thought: 'awesome, sweet entertainment at bl and ive front row seats'

Then when aus soc redirected to the lounge: 'ahh, so this is where april fools spend the other 364 days a year'

^ it was a great joke with some timing to it...

fuckers scared me because i didn't even read it properly, one of my mates told me interpol had siezed it, and i had a quick look and closed the webpage...

he sms'ed me 15 minutes later saying 'april fools!'

motherfucker.