• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treadmill (I've never 'spun'and am not entirely sure what it is)

Walking or running?

Both!

Stuck in horrible traffic while driving car or in crowded public transportation?
(And don't text and drive!)

i'd have to go with the crowded public transportation, just because I love being able to put my headphones in and not have to worry. with a car, you got to stay alert, if not someone could pull in front of you !

Spotify or Pandora radio?

("debating on which one I should go with.. they both have deals right now, .99 for 3 months of premium)

I like Pandora quite a bit.

Rock or country.

(Since 'ol d's is also a southerner)

I like rock, never quite got into the whole country music scene.

up-beat edm music or relaxing ambient music?

90s alternative

Rap is Crap (hehe, see what I did there?)

What's worse - being born or dying?

hey ashwolf !! =)

hmmm, well. no one really wants to die, and those that do have truly come to terms with their death. me personally, this moment, right now, I would have to say being born is the worse thing (for me), not because I had a rough childhood growing up, but because I would really like to know 'what is next' after we die? where do those brainwaves go once we die? do they bounce into space? always has me wonder.. you should watch the movie 'The Discovery'. pretty neat movie about what's next.

would you rather take your last breath with your family, or with your closest friends?

I don't really have either anymore... but when I did, it'd be the friends.

Sick or injured? (Which is worse?)

I'd say sick because me personally my instincts get affected if no one wants to hang out with me because I am sick, whereas if I had a injury people would want to hang out with me to see how I am doing. (if that makes sense).

would you rather not sneeze or not be able to scratch an itch?

Nostalgia is a big part of my life these days. It's my connection to the positive aspects of my past. Regret focuses on the negative aspects. I'd love to be able to give up my regrets.

What color curtains for off white walls and natural wood floors? The this or that in the case would be any of the colors, I suppose. I'd like to get some thick blackout curtains because the sun floods in my window in the morning.

^Blockout curtains, with sheer drapey things too. I have them as I get some intense sunlight during summer (not much though) but, equally, its of benefit in winter to allow some diffuse light in.

Sticks or stones?

Lsd, if I've got to choose, don't care for either.

Coke or meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.