• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably rather have a "full breakfast" but since I make almost all of my own meals oatmeal or "porridge" it is.

Skydiving or bungee jumping?

Snorkeling if it was tropical. Not so much in the Pacific Northwest tho, so if it was here, zip lining.

I think that's my answer.

Steak sauce on yer steak or lightly seasoned?

Medium rare to medium (it's just past bloody but not medium)

Deep sea fishing or sitting on the dock fishing?

Def medium rare. If it ain't bleedin I ain't eatin.

Probably sitting on the dock. I'm lazy.

Hiking or mountain biking?

Great minds! :)
Hiking if it's with someone I want to talk with... otherwise mountain biking!

Cozy in bed or stargazing in the backyard?

Last edited:
I don't really get cozy in bed. I'm always really uncomfortable unless I'm passed out or doing something unsavory. I can't just lay there and be cozy. I'd honestly rather be outside stargazing laying on the ground.

Goof troop or Darkwing Duck?

Last edited:
Gummy bears unless they are soft. Soooo gross!

Gum or hard candy (your pick what kind)

Trident gum... Not really a candy person besides chocolate.

Chocolate based dessert or fruit based dessert?

Fruit based unless it's a well-made chocolate dessert... it gets too sweet if it's not made artfully

Cheesecake (any kind) or pie (also any kind)

I think what you just said about chocolate applies to pies as well. If you don't know how to make pie crust your pie is going to be shit. Sugary goop on wet crust is no good, but if you do it all right it's magical. Cheesecake is cheesecake. Once you get your recipe down it's easy to reproduce every time. Not as much variety, not as much nuance, not as much payoff when you get it right. My point is, best pie in the world vs best cheesecake in the world, best pie will be much better

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh or Rugrats

That's tough. It depends on the guy and the growth, I guess? Some guys can't sport one and it should def be groomed. ;)

Guys: should use hair products or not?

As long as it isn't hipster. If I ever see another one of these I'm gonna shit...

Pompadour-hipster-haircut.jpg

It's 5:42am, have I slept yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.