• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tacos, preferably traditional style.

Thai or Korean food?

Korean food. Bbq korean really. Actually I dont care. Just food is good.

Eaten by a shark or eaten by a cannibal?

Cannibal probably, they'd probably kill you before starting to eat.

Salt or no?

Wasabi reminds me of the jackass skit where Steve-o snorts the wasabi. Every time lol. So I'll go with that.

jackass or wildboyz?

Brad Pitt

NSFW:
Tom Cruise is definitely worse. When he's not telling David Letterman what an excellent mountain climber he is or lecturing morning television hosts on 'the history of psychiatry' (yet another topic which he's a self appointed expert in) he's making absurd claims like "when I drive past the scene of an accident, I have to stop, because I know I'm the only person who can truly help" as if his celebrity status is so much more useful in emergency situations than any kind of aid that could be offered by a paramedic.

Then he badmouths Brooke Shields for taking antidepressants.. Think about that: the guy who starred in Vanilla Sky actually had the nerve -the audacity- to preach to another person about which choices they should be making with their life.

He really is just a terrible human being and Oprah should have set the bastard straight for disrespecting her furniture in the way that he did.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to yell?

Last edited:
Whisper

Only Taste or only smell?

Last edited:
Only smell. Sniffing your food then eating would be almost just as good. But what good is taste without smell?

keep trump or kick him out and get pence?

Keep Trump. Better to cross our fingers and wait the 3.5 years.

Navy blue or royal blue?

Raccoons, my uncle had a pet one for a bit.

Antelope or pronghorn?

Yes and no, one piece of me does, the other doesn't... It's complicated.

Monsters yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.