This may be a really stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

FM Deacon

Greenlighter
Are there any Legal Psych RCs?
In USA
Sorry if it's a stupid question but I had to ask

Sorry bro, but we're not here to advise you which drugs you're allowed to take. That's something you need to go about working out on your own, through research, but not asking on Bluelight.

There are some. Advising you which ones would be borderline advice on what drugs you should take. Nobody here is going to tell you what drugs to take.

You wouldn't find it weird if you read the rules and comprehended what this site is actually here to achieve.

Bluelight's primary mission is to reduce harm inflicted by drugs on their users.

RCs are arguably some of the most dangerous drugs circulating right now, and it's entirely because they're RCs - nobody can conclusively say what their safety profile is, etc.

The only answer (well, response) to your question that aligns with BL's mission is exactly as I stated - we're not here to tell you what drugs to take. If you REALLY want an answer to your question that still aligns with this: YES. That's it. You're not going to get any more than 'yes'.

Go ahead and work out exactly what chemical you plan on ingesting, then ask the appropriate questions regarding it (assuming you couldn't find the answers through simple searching). THEN, you will receive your answers, but only once you've already decided on what substance you can obtain and plan to ingest.

If you can't understand where I'm coming from, you should reassess whether Bluelight is the right 'drug forum' for you and your enquiries. We're here to stop people from hurting themselves or others through their drug use. Letting you know what RCs are LEGAL will if anything endanger your health. I ain't doing that. Nobody here is going to do that.

And for the record, I'm talking about legal things regardless of how detrimental they may or may not be to my well being.
It's no worse than asking, what type of scotch should I buy? What type of smokes?
You'd obviously say, Laphroaig 12 and Camel Turkish Royals, I'd say 'Thanks!' And go kill my lungs and liver and you have clean hands because.. They're legal.
So before this forum gets closed, can't it be used as a discussion to really arrive at a consensus here? It seems kinda absurd.
This forum is crazy about this stuff. The mods will certainly close this soon. Sorry.

Work out what's legal in your country yourself. End of story. You're fighting more than an uphill battle dragging the argument out. You've been given an answer by Nexus_tripper, which he should've have given you regardless. Now take it and stop arguing, regardless of how hard done by you feel.

Sorry, but rules are rules. I don't set them, but neither do you. I see your point regarding the contradictions on the forums, but that doesn't make your question and less against the rules. End of story.

And you're receiving further blunt (hostile? I don't care) responses from me due to your inability to read the damned rules you agreed to abide by when you created your account.

Whatever man, you've got the only answer you should receive.

Regardless of whether you insist it's not against the rules, Bluelight and its users shouldn't be here to help you work out what drugs you're going to take, especially when the primary factor is simply its legality, and not safety/effects.

Every response to every question on here should be in favor of abstinence if you're fullfilling your 'mission' by the books.
'I got X drug, whatcha think?'
'Don't do it, man! You could totally die or harm yourself, and if not, it's criminal, bro!!'
Is the only way these forums should go if they're adhere to the terms, but that totally defeats the purpose of such a site.
It's supposed to be an open discussion and I have just posted the most innocent of questions I can find.
Wack.

You've been a member here for less than 48 hours with a total of 10 posts. Perhaps you should reassess the angle you're approaching from and the way you're putting forward your points. You're not really in any place to go questioning the workings of this site, or the rules that have been laid down by others for some times now.

You also started a thread asking about synthesising, and have openly requested assistance in sourcing 2C-E.

Where do you get off playing the 'innocent legitimate question' card? Seriously.

You also started a thread asking about synthesising, and have openly requested assistance in sourcing 2C-E.

Where do you get off playing the 'innocent legitimate question' card? Seriously.

Lol yeah.. Well, this is though!
Truthfully, those were classic blunders of great embarrassment but you can't avoid a legitimate question like this due to my, albeit recent, ignorance!
Lol, really though, good one, you found some nice ammo there

Your example touches on suggesting to take drug Y.

The fact you claim to have been here much longer than your account's creation even further backs up the fact you're ignorant to the rules and guidelines here (which you acknowledged) and should re-read them again.

You could answer ALL your questions by using the search function or Google (even the legality one, which shouldn't really be answerable here - but that's where Google helps).

Instead, you've started another thread with a slightly less rule-infringing topic (though in my experience here on Bluelight, my interpretation of the rules, and simply my personal opinion, still 'breaking them'), then argued and argued when you weren't given the answer you were looking for.

If someone else wants to answer your question, which again you could easily work out yourself with some basic searching here and Google, then good for them. Personally not only do I not have the slightest clue as to what's legal in the USA short of DOC/MXE (oh noes I just answered your question), but I'm not going to go taking guesses and making suggestions out of my ignorance.

Again, if someone chooses to answer your question directly, that's on their head - both your future health, and whether or not they've done wrong by doing so.

So it's totally cool to talk about illicit drugs you already do here, and some of these cats even manufacturing them, but not okay to inquire about legal substances? If I had an illegal chem and ask for info by name, that's perfectly normal though apparently, and gets dozens of posts? Nobody else finds that to be a weird thing?

No, I don't find that a weird thing. Here though is what I did (and didn't get my hand slapped because of how and what I asked). A couple of years ago, I asked what RC's were the most similar to mushrooms. Through PM's, I indicated my level of knowledge (or lack thereof) and indicated that even after I received answers I would still be doing more reading and research before making my own decision as to what was going to get put in my body.

People indicated 4-AcO-DMT (I did not ask about legality). I read every single report on erowid and the entire threads on 4-AcO-DMT here. Eventually I ordered (and fell in love with) this chemical. It may or may not be legal where you live.

Ask differently and you might receive an answer; otherwise I think it violates the harm reduction purposes of BL. What might be legal, might not be safe and vice versa.

In any event, it's not my website and I don't make the rules, I just have to abide by them (and yeah I've gotten a few warnings and I pay attention to them).

Tom

I won't be responding directly to any more of your comments (though you've not given me any more 'fuel' per se), but I will apologise in a way for the tone in which I've written my responses here in this thread.

It's partially to do with seeing the same questions asked time and time over, particularly when they're in the grey-area and previous threads of the same nature have been shut down.

I think it has a lot to do with my employment role, and the fact I'm predominantly on Bluelight while at work. The people I work with (and have to support) make it feel like my brain is shrivelling up and dying, then making its way out of my ear in smelly liquid form. I can't be too much of a blunt prick to these people unfortunately, so you cop it (jks jks).

I also err on the side of caution when it comes to the rules here, so if it's in that grey area, I'll respond as though it was clearly in the 'no go' zone. Just in case.

Once again, I appreciate all involved. It got heated but I'm, defeatedly, backing out; I never meant to provoke anyone (well.. not with any malice), just wanted to prod at something I found curious.

Last edited:
I don't think this will be a useful resource for posterity.

FM Deacon, please use google before posting questions online.

Status
Not open for further replies.