• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

This is the worst feeling

sp022789

Greenlighter
I took my sub 3mg at around 12:30 pm waited till around 7:30 so roughly 7 hours after my sub got a point of h. So so so so extremely dissapointed. Feel no high, just a little initial rush and took away a few minor w/d symptoms. Was going to wait till tmr morning but me being the IDIOT I am, Fucking couldn't wait. This has happened before and it is the worst feeling I've ever had I wasted 15 bucks and feel worse bc of the sheer disappointment. Just hoping this would make me feel better, posting about it but it's not. I want to cry but I'm just so Fucking numb I can't even feel.

You might want to do a little research on suboxone and how it works. It has a high binding affinity for the opioid receptors and you won't get high from other types of opioids while on it. This is what makes it a great tool for getting clean or at least abstaining from other opioids. It might take a week to stabilize and feel normal but don't try getting a high from it because it just doesn't work like that. Your at a crossroads of sticking with the subs and straightening out or dropping them and going back to H or other pain meds. The subs are a tool and they do there job well. Trying to have the best of both worlds is futile. Hope it works out and you use your subs for a chance at a clean life.

I admit I was being a bit overly dramatic when I posted this lol but I am now using my subs the way they are meant to be used to live a clean life and not just using them when I couldn't score dope. It's really much better using them as a tool to stay clean. I admit I was very stupid. So yea%) this is my fifth time trying to post this w out service so this is my last attempt.

Oh and I also think I have a problem w not just opiates (heroin is doc) but also the needle, the reason I think this is bc I actually tried to iv my sub films and I really regret it. It worked fine but I did not get any sort of 'higggggh' what so ever and felt like it is just a waste of good veins. I will not do it again. Very stupid.