European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

This is not really fair

Ambercatgoddess

Bluelighter
We had one contact for our supply and we thought we were on good terms with him. I asked him to come over and he said he would and so I waited. Somewhere between him coming over and after he left I fell asleep. It had never happened before and we had never caused him any problems beforehand. The speed helped me with my fibromyalgia symptoms and now I cannot get anything.

I am sorry i will try to clarify. I fell asleep before he arrived. He texted as he was sitting outside and i was asleep and he seems to have blocked me on his phone so i cannot even explain what happened. So now I have lost the only contact I had for speed that helped me.

Ah, I see. No doubt he was pissed off at making a wasted journey. Were you a good customer? If so, I'm sure he'll unblock you when he's calmed down.

Oh yes we had caused no trouble up until that point. It was unexpected and i feel terrible. I didn't mean for it to happen. I am just hoping he will forgive us.

Do you know any of his customers, maybe a friend of acquaintance who has hooked up with him too? I agree with F.U.B.A.R., hopefully he will calm down and unblock you.

I never knew anyone else that he knew no. He dealt with alot of strange people in his life and maybe he thought we were like that too. We aren't and i honestly feel awful. The speed helped to get rid of the fibromyalgia brain fog that i suffer with. I felt like my old self again. It reduced the need to constantly ask people to tell me their names and repeat things. It was really great. I never thought that would do that but it did.

i nodded off during a delivery and the guy never worked with me again. it was for ket and he didn’t understand me trying to explain i’m a junkie and could be unconscious 15 minutes after answering my phone. if that was your one connect you’re not in that deep and better off without. the drug was gonna eat you up.

Well what i was asking for was not a sedative at all. I fell asleep because i was tired and i suffer from fibromyalgia, sciatica and chronic regional pain syndrome and sleep is very hard to come by. I don't think what you are talking about applies to my situation. I appreciate your word of warning though.

I'm sure if this is considered sourcing so please delete if its not allowed, but here's my advice. Start asking around for a new source, I'm sure every town has at least a few 'phet dealers, it's a lot more common than most people think. Failing that there are a few amphetamine analogues that compare quite well to the real deal.

I'm sure if this is considered sourcing so please delete if its not allowed, but here's my advice. Start asking around for a new source, I'm sure every town has at least a few 'phet dealers, it's a lot more common than most people think. Failing that there are a few amphetamine analogs that compare quite well to the real deal.
I really appreciate the feedback on this. You are right and I should do that. My only problem is this. I have many health problems making that a difficult thing to achieve. My main problem is my fibromyalgia coupled with chronic regional pain syndrome. Its isolating and it makes going out pretty hard. I know what you mean and i agree with you though and I am asking around as i am able to. Thank you for your reply. Its interesting but there are people with fibromyalgia reporting a great deal of relief from speed or adderal usage.

Send a text saying 'hi dude it's *your name* please call me on my number asap I am so sorry I need to explain myself'

If this doesn't work say 'I really NEED you, I will pay DOUBLE for the next score to make up for leaving you outside' - end of the day he's a business man, he will take the offer, also, saying you NEED him will make him feel important

Never rely on a single source.

Even if you do hook up with him again, find a new plug.

Send a text saying 'hi dude it's *your name* please call me on my number asap I am so sorry I need to explain myself'

If this doesn't work say 'I really NEED you, I will pay DOUBLE for the next score to make up for leaving you outside' - end of the day he's a business man, he will take the offer, also, saying you NEED him will make him feel important
I can't because he blocked me. The cell is blocked and the home phone just goes to voice mail. I have left messages.

Never rely on a single source.

Even if you do hook up with him again, find a new plug.
That is so much easier said than done and I agree that your logic is sound. But being as disabled as I am it is very hard. I am allergic to sunlight have asthma cognitive problems with sensory overload. In other words bright lights are so bright it hurts my eyes, strong smells make my eyes water, loud sounds hurt me very much and so on. I agree I truly do but I never go out because whenever I do I have to have someone with me.

I meant off of a different number
Agreed! As soon as I can I will. Currently my fiancee is unable to be exposed anyone and i have to be the gatekeeper. Her immune system is completely compromised due to this medication the doctor gave her. As soon as it is not a risk to her health I will.