• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Neuroscience This is cool, but how accurate is it?

This thread contains discussion about a Neuroscience-related topic

MercedesG

Greenlighter
This is so cool, I could stare at this for hours, but I have no formal education in neuroscience, is there anyone who does that could tell me how accurate it is? I can't even begin to know lol, but if it is accurate/, mostly accurate I think this would be cool as a giant poster (like big enough to see in detail!)

https://drive.proton.me/urls/6Q011SYXCM#bEg8AX9ly8GZ

This is so cool, I could stare at this for hours, but I have no formal education in neuroscience, is there anyone who does that could tell me how accurate it is? I can't even begin to know lol, but if it is accurate/, mostly accurate I think this would be cool as a giant poster (like big enough to see in detail!)

https://drive.proton.me/urls/6Q011SYXCM#bEg8AX9ly8GZ
I'm no neuroscientist, but I get a good amount of exposure to neuroscience talks and seminars due to the composition of where I work.

It generally looks decently accurate, although its not super detailed. Definately a good study aid to correlate anatomy with function.

Search for biochemical pathways of life. It’s from roche, they send it to you for free, 2 big posters and some add on information.
This the one right? Imma order the posters right now! These are so cool!

This the one right? Imma order the posters right now! These are so cool!

This one as well! It's like a whole biology textbook on a single page! At least the level of a college 101 course, probably more (I didn't get further than that before I had to drop out lol)

Search for biochemical pathways of life. It’s from roche, they send it to you for free, 2 big posters and some add on information.
Yo! I just received the posters! They're both huge, had some difficulty finding a spot to put them where I can still look at them (Cause I could spend days looking at these lol)..I just got them hung up but I can't figure out how to add pictures directly off my phone