This is a test

Did you get this notice of a reply to a thread you started?

TLB.....the emails were going to my 86 year old Mom and they were all from the lounge. She asked me what the hell kind of forum did I join. My own personal email ( hint: don't post personal info on a public website - TLB ) just wouldn't let me sign in and it's a 3 year old valid email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's because back in 2018 I made an acct. under Eggnog1958 and it just wouldn't let me use my own email for Pumpkin.

TLB.....the emails were going to my 86 year old Mom and they were all from the lounge. She asked me what the hell kind of forum did I join. My own personal email just wouldn't let me sign in and it's a 3 year old valid email.
OMG that is classic. I can’t think of something more risqué and shocking to an Octogenarian than the Bl lounge. Did she party back in the day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocked was putting it lightly. She thought I had joined a sex cult where everyone swore and did drugs !! And No,she never partied. Never even smoked a joint. She would have occasional cocktails but that was it. She's pretty hip and cool but the Lounge was just too much info for her !!

I've edited your post, and the quote of it, to remove your personal email. It is unwise to post such things on a public message board, as you never know which cretins and monsters (ie, Lounge Rats) are reading and planning to do heinous things with it.

Not a jab, always helping (testing out other email triggers).

So, you were trying to turn them off for the old acc't with mom's email addy? And you don't know if that was done? PM inbound.

Hey TLB...inbound PM read and responded to. Only other thing I just noticed was that when I logged on this morning I had the red 1 indicator for your PM but I just now realized that I should have had maybe 4 or 5 red notifications as other people had posted in the thread I started yesterday about a name change for another member. Logged off yesterday around 5pm for the day and people had posted after that time so shouldn't I have had some notifications. Came across this by accident as I usually start at the top of the forum and work my way down and see that other kind people responded to the thread after I had logged off for the day. Please work your magic as my indicator light is out of fluid ! Have a pleasant day.

Geez Louise...I may be mistaken as I checked some time stamps from responses yesterday and maybe I was still on. I'm logging off now until around 3 or 4 this afternoon so that will be a better indication to see if the indicator light is really malfunctioning. But since I have replied to a couple of posts when I log back on later that should be the test. I'll get this down pat eventually.

Hey TLB...inbound PM read and responded to. Only other thing I just noticed was that when I logged on this morning I had the red 1 indicator for your PM but I just now realized that I should have had maybe 4 or 5 red notifications as other people had posted in the thread I started yesterday about a name change for another member. Logged off yesterday around 5pm for the day and people had posted after that time so shouldn't I have had some notifications. Came across this by accident as I usually start at the top of the forum and work my way down and see that other kind people responded to the thread after I had logged off for the day. Please work your magic as my indicator light is out of fluid ! Have a pleasant day.
I think you need an @ sign and then thelovebandit after that to tag him

I think it's because back in 2018 I made an acct. under Eggnog1958 and it just wouldn't let me use my own email for Pumpkin.

Make another email account, its better to have a separate one for dodgy shit anyway.

Emails being on is a good idea that way tbh, have gotten in contact with some people again without logging in, benefits outweigh the cons