• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

This chick used me for sex now I'm angry af and a little heartbroken plus a dillema

This is a pretty trivial problem in the grand scheme of things, no?

Not to the OP apparently.

I seriously wonder if its a troll cuz I am totally down to get used for sex by every woman I find attractive atm.

Aw, come on - ease up on the guy.
Emotions don't typically follow 'logic'.
Sex, love, attraction - these things are confusing a lot of the time. Just because you're happy (and able) to fuck and not develop feelings for someone, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Dude's young and just come out of a long term relationship - i don't see why it would be weird for him to feel some kind of emotional confusion.
The whole macho thing of "i just wanna fuck all the girls and never feel shit about them" is all well and good for some people - but not everyone is like that - nor should they be. Each to their own, eh?

Yeah but it doesn't give him the right to publicly state they gucked to their mutal friends.

It also doesn't give him the right to give her a hard time.

He can be as sad as he wants to though, thats his choice.

sex is sex it happens

if you feel emotionally used don't put yourself willingly in that position again. because you chose it

you are confusing one night stand with long time relationship

I'm gonna echo others here and say that she didn't do anything wrong. She came over, you guys decided to have sex, and it was super casual for her. I do understand that you like her so it makes you feel bad that she doesn't reciprocate, but she didn't know that. It sounds like you're making it weird. Don't worry about it so much, there's nothing wrong with casual sex. You can still be friends with her and the group. Or if you don't want to be, alright, then don't.

When my ex of 12 years and I broke up, I was so ready to have casual sex friends... tried to make it happen, I ended up meeting someone I didn't feel casual about pretty quickly before it ever did though, my current girlfriend. I mean it was casual at first but we developed feelings pretty quickly. The idea of cool people who I like to hang out with and sometimes have sex sounds amazing to me. I never got to have that in college either because my ex and I met at the beginning of college. I'm kinda envious of you to be honest.

Obviously you were a shitty lay hence the one n done.

Move on fuck a few of her friends and she'll either become a potential 3some candidate or she'll get jealous and come after you again.

She's 19 you don't want anything serious with her.