• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Third Eye Chakra

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
i have heard a lot about the third eye chakra and have been thinking about opening it but i heard that it is dangerous.

what exactly about it is dangerous? have any of you guys opened your third eye chakra and realized that ther is dangers to it?

If you're looking for visual stuff try staying awake for 3 days in a row and you'll start seeing shadows in the corners of your eyes and that sort of thing. I believe this is the third eye starting to open and it seems to happen when your body start wearing down like other of these skills. I have experienced it a lot in benzo withdrawal (especially telepathy) but it maybe works to strengthen what you already can do.

If you can't psychologically handle seeing the world beyond? It seems to be where hallucinations come from, and they can be scary.

Opening the third eye opens vision into the world of spirit. People keep it closed to stay in consensual reality it seems. I became intrigued by opening my third eye and focused a lot on that at the beginning of my spiritual path with modest results. Later in life I got unexpected tastes of what this is like and learned a few things. I learned that your third eye vision is better if you work your way up the chakras until you get to the third eye. Then what you see is more harmonious with your existence. Keeping your vision true removes all fear. I also learned that for day to day living the heart is the ultimate resting place. Keeping my heart open is more important to me, because this is where I want to live.

If you're talking about Kundalini meditations to open up the 3rd eye, be careful. Apparently you need a guru to do this; but I have been told this by multiple Hindu people who said this, and said how it's not something you are supposed to do on your own.