Third cycle and I want to try Tren

showcase

Greenlighter
My last 2 cycles ive done have been d-bol (20mg a day) for week 1 to week 4. Test E (2cc a week) for week 1 to week 15. And clomid and novladex for pct after. I want to add Tren into my next cycle. I was thinking tren e so I wouldn't have to inject as offen. Also, should I start it at the same time as the test? any advice on dosage? What should I be looking out for in terms of bad sides? Any advice would be great!

2cc? Thats a measure of volume not of dosage for the Test E. And seriously man, you need to research a little more to educate your self about tren; and then not run it until you have several more cycles under your belt. I am sure others will chime in and agree with me. Besides you need to give us more info then the vague info you gave us. Stats ie Age weight body fat %, goal of cycle your full PCT plan, your diet, how long you have been training. ect ect. But seriously man if you want to add something to the next cycle try adding deca, or if your running 15 -16 week cycles EQ. They are way less harsh on sides then tren. Oh and if Guido or Genetic Freak chime in on this listen to them mate they really know their shit. I am not trying to be an ass but in order for us to help you in the best possible way and not just tell you some bs that you want to hear we need the info some times the best advice we can give is to not do some thing, crawl walk run that order. Cheers mate

2cc of test a week... Cool
Mg?
Tren will mess with your sleep and make you sweat fountains these are the main sides of tren along with the usual aas side effects afaik

LOL yeah the sweating thing is a bitch its not even like sweating its like a faucet thats jammed in the fully open position 24hrs a day. not to mention he wanted to run tren e for less injections... for a first try at tren.... shorter ester for your first tren run would be better that way if the sides are too bad you can dial back the dose or eliminate it much quicker. But again Tren in your second cycle not a good idea give it time. There are plenty of other compounds that will get you where you want to go and with a smoother ride.

Sorry the dose was 500mg of test e. Im 6'2" 190lbs 10%bf and have been training for 4 years. My goal is to be 220 at 10% eventually. If tren isn't the best option, what would you guys recommend I take instead?

Tren will mess with your sleep and make you sweat fountains these are the main sides of tren along with the usual aas side effects afaik

It also depends on dosage. Alot of people who experience noticeable sides are also running in the 600mg+ range.

Ok first things first man your goal of 30lbs not going to happen on a single cycle, after a few perhaps but only if and ONLY if your diet, training and PCT are dialed in( and by a few cycles I’m thinking like 3-4 cycles) . Read the first cycle sticky at the head of the section. Secondly the 20mg of d-bol is a waste 40mg should see you better gains, now whether to split the dose is up to you. Me personally I take my whole dose 90mins before training but then again that works for me you need to find what works for you . If you are running long cycles like you said your first two were 15weeks, look at like Deca or EQ. Either one with 500mg of test will give you a nice solid gain. Now the trick is keeping the gains. Do some research on PCT and the two compounds I just mentioned and come back with a game plan laying out your cycle and your PCT and I am sure you will get plenty of advice. Right now you want us to do that work for you… while any of the more serious guys here can ramble off proper PCT and cycle and diet and training programs that really doesn’t help you. Doing the leg work will. Read the “ Your First Cycle” it has great advice on how to structure your plan and a nice lil section on diet as well man. You are also going to want to look into things like AI’s. Give (William Llewellyn ANABOLICS) a look get it read it. Loads of good info on AAS. And one final thing your gains are made in the kitchen man, if your not eating enough or properly your not going to get shit out of the cycle SHIT IN = SHIT OUT

My last 2 cycles ive done have been d-bol (20mg a day) for week 1 to week 4. Test E (2cc a week) for week 1 to week 15. And clomid and novladex for pct after. I want to add Tren into my next cycle. I was thinking tren e so I wouldn't have to inject as offen. Also, should I start it at the same time as the test? any advice on dosage? What should I be looking out for in terms of bad sides? Any advice would be great!

Tren E is side effects in vial.

20mg of Dianabol is a waste.

If I were you I would run for you next cycle 50mg of Turinibol ED (everyday) for weeks 1-4. Weels 1-15 I would run 500mg of Test E and 300mg-400mg of Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) or 600mg-800mg of Equipoise.

My last 2 cycles ive done have been d-bol (20mg a day) for week 1 to week 4. Test E (2cc a week) for week 1 to week 15. And clomid and novladex for pct after. I want to add Tren into my next cycle.

I was thinking Tren-E so I wouldn't have to inject as often. Also, should I start it at the same time as the test? any advice on dosage? What should I be looking out for in terms of bad sides? Any advice would be great!

If Test-E + Dbol worked for you before, why not use it again and eat more..?

Tren can be a harsh compound for some people, a better 19-nor to start with might be Deca as Guido has stated...

If you do what everybody else seems to do, ignore advice and take tren anyway:

I'm unable to find any studies that show Tren on the enanthate ester is less effective than Tren-A, so can't comment on what Guido has said: apart to state pinning E3rd day might keep steadier blood concentrations and release more constant.. (would welcome input from Guido on Tren-A V Tren-E)...

With Trenbolone as with any 19-nors Progestational activity can be a problem if excess estrogen is present, (you need increased estrogen to have synergy with progesterone to convert to Prolactin at the pituitary). So it might be prudent to keep Test levels relatively low, or use an AI like Aromasin or Femera on 19-nor cycles to knock this out..
Trouble with SERM's-Nolvadex is not as effective at killing estrogen than an AI, Nolva can up-regulate progesterone receptors (PgR) making you more suceptable to prolactin induced gyno. Nolva is an estrogen, estrogens work synergestically with progestins..
Nolva can inhibit IGF production in the body...

In saying this, when considering PCT it might be best allowing the Tren to clear your system before starting PCT of Nolva/Clomid for the above reasons, therefore it might be best with Tren-E to cease at least 2 weeks before finishing Test, then wait 2 weeks after last pin of Test before PCT........

Tren-A at over 50mg/day can be nasty in some people, so you should bear this in mind when deciding on the dose of Tren-E...

If Test-E + Dbol worked for you before, why not use it again and eat more..?

Tren can be a harsh compound for some people, a better 19-nor to start with might be Deca as Guido has stated...

If you do what everybody else seems to do, ignore advice and take tren anyway:

I'm unable to find any studies that show Tren on the enanthate ester is less effective than Tren-A, so can't comment on what Guido has said: apart to state pinning E3rd day might keep steadier blood concentrations and release more constant.. (would welcome input from Guido on Tren-A V Tren-E)...

With Trenbolone as with any 19-nors Progestational activity can be a problem if excess estrogen is present, (you need increased estrogen to have synergy with progesterone to convert to Prolactin at the pituitary). So it might be prudent to keep Test levels relatively low, or use an AI like Aromasin or Femera on 19-nor cycles to knock this out..
Trouble with SERM's-Nolvadex is not as effective at killing estrogen than an AI, Nolva can up-regulate progesterone receptors (PgR) making you more suceptable to prolactin induced gyno. Nolva is an estrogen, estrogens work synergestically with progestins..
Nolva can inhibit IGF production in the body...

In saying this, when considering PCT it might be best allowing the Tren to clear your system before starting PCT of Nolva/Clomid for the above reasons, therefore it might be best with Tren-E to cease at least 2 weeks before finishing Test, then wait 2 weeks after last pin of Test before PCT........

Tren-A at over 50mg/day can be nasty in some people, so you should bear this in mind when deciding on the dose of Tren-E...

I'm thinking of running Tren for the first time. From what I've researched, the opinion I've formed is less is more with Tren. And don't run more test than Tren. Something like running 400mg/ml of test and tren would be a good place to start. Does this line up with your thinking?

The thing with Tren E is that it has a long half life, When it kicks in full force and it turns out it gives you mood swings, insomnia, anxiety, paranoia, and panic attacks you are going to have to ride those symptoms out for a couple weeks until it clears out. With Tren A, if you happen to get those sides, you just need to wait a day or two for it to be out of your system.

I know a lot of bodybuilders who hate Tren E because for some reason it gives more sides than Tren A.

Best to try out Deca first to see how you react to 19-nor class steroids, then try Tren Ace, then try Tren E.

I don't understand why people are wanting to fuck with their hormones, yet refuse to run a short-ester because they're sooky about jabbing frequently.

Don't do something if you aren't prepared to do it right (not saying that short esters are more "right" than long esters, by the way)

Just finished my cycle of test / tren ace & mast. I threw in the mast for the last 4 weeks. .

I dosed the tren very heavy @ 100mg QD, test was 50mg QD & the mast was at 100mg QD.

By week 6 or 7 insanity set in, I couldn't sleep or keep a solid train of thought. My body temp has gone up drastically, yet my BP was still very good.

I gained about 7-10 pounds of LBM in 60 days while losing damn near the same amount of fat.

Next summer I will be running a similar cycle.

I don't understand why people are wanting to fuck with their hormones, yet refuse to run a short-ester because they're sooky about jabbing frequently.

Don't do something if you aren't prepared to do it right (not saying that short esters are more "right" than long esters, by the way)

Regards short esters: some research suggests they may actually cause an increase in estradiol due to the fast spike in plasma test and subsequent aromatization.

Just finished my cycle of test / tren ace & mast. I threw in the mast for the last 4 weeks. .

I dosed the tren very heavy @ 100mg QD, test was 50mg QD & the mast was at 100mg QD.

By week 6 or 7 insanity set in, I couldn't sleep or keep a solid train of thought. My body temp has gone up drastically, yet my BP was still very good.

I gained about 7-10 pounds of LBM in 60 days while losing damn near the same amount of fat.

Next summer I will be running a similar cycle.

Forgive my ignorance, what's QD..?

Last edited:
Latin abbreviation for "quaque die," which translates in English to "every day".

Look at that, I learned something. Cool shit man

I said ED to my girl, she's like no - not erectile dysfunction. QD means every day, she knows her med shit, so I just listened.