Thinnest carrier oil?

gtlifter

Greenlighter
I'm looking to brew up something special besides the normal and im wondering what the thinnest carrier oil is? I know it can be thinned out with BA (I prefer BB myself) and/or EO but I'd like a thin base to start with and I've only worked with grapeseed oil so im curious how other carrier oils like cotton seed ect. compare.

PS. My next stop is an intro. I just have a habit of having CRS (cant remember sheet=D).

You can use straight EO and BA as long as you don't let the brew remain in contact with rubber for too long (stopper/plunger)

You can use straight EO and BA as long as you don't let the brew remain in contact with rubber for too long (stopper/plunger)

would that make for a tolerable stick though? I'm not shy to it, I've done water base Test Suspension and spot shots of peptides with AA but this would be more then a 1 time thing.

Test it? Isn't eo one of those things that are painful for some but fine for others?

Test it? Isn't eo one of those things that are painful for some but fine for others?

I mean I can test it don't get me wrong but usually a good rule of thumb is anything that's a solvent with a pH in that area is going to hurt like hell even if its not virgin muscle that's why alot of people will put vials in the oven and bake off some solvent. However what I'm using has a very low temp where it gets damaged, around 175F or so.

Last edited:
From what I read eo is tolerated well at high concentrations and can be pushed through a slin pin. There's people on another board I post on using eo tne or tren no ester daily so it can't be that bad.

Tren no ester? Jeebus why? Insanity in a bottle.
Apparently it's a great pre workout and good for people with horrible trensomnia since the half life is shorter. Pin once in AM and once before workout if it's early afternoon and should be good to sleep that night.

Apparently it's a great pre workout and good for people with horrible trensomnia since the half life is shorter. Pin once in AM and once before workout if it's early afternoon and should be good to sleep that night.

Tren No Easter? I've heard of TNE referred to as test no easter made with oil vs water like suspension. That gives hella aggression as it is. I can't imagine tren.

there are blends with test no ester, tren no ester, cheque drops, methyl tren too...