• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Thinking out of the box. A novel approach to dealing with meth addiction

Boku_

Bluelighter
Is this potentially the smartest way to view your own drug addictions in relation to improving whatever drug use issues you are facing?

Concentrate on what you can do in the moment to improve your life circumstance and what you can get done right now in life before you slip even further into active addiction. For example you smoke meth twice a week try to see if you can cut your usage down to once a week. Once you have achieved that aim for using once a fortnight.

Read up on a book called "The abstinence myth"

It's written by Dr Adi Jaffe

When the author was interviewed towards the end he made the point the fact that you don't have to be ready to quit in order to get your life in order if you are ready to do something you should start acting now even if you're not ready to quit.

here's a weblink url

Sure, that and leading healthy lifestyle even you use.

But I don’t consider people doing something 1 – 2 times a week addicts. Most of the people are addicts if you gona look it like that. How many people can do meth and don’t slip into addiction I have no idea cuz meth ain’t really a thing here but I would sooner get bored with it than started it using daily. Well if I would fail into what you call chemsex, that might end up very badly. Sex on meth is great, not as great as on psychedelics but it’s addictive and hearing people saying – once you had sex on meth regular sex wont do – didn’t happen to me but I understood why I was wormed!

Its a GAME it's called NIGHT CRAWLERS ya know, where you go on the ground like a worm,