Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thinking about trying 4-ACO DMT, have a few questions and want advice

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Hey,

So honestly I've never really tried an "RC" yet, unless Prolintane, Phenibut or Bromantane count, which I've heard people don't count as, especially something that's a psychedelic substance that isn't "typical" like shrooms, LDS or Salvia, which makes it even more foreign territory for me.

I LOVE shrooms and consider them probably my favorite substance with only Kratom really as it's competition, and some posters have told me that 4-ACO DMT is pretty close to the same thing so that makes me feel more comfortable, but I'm still not sure how comfortable I am doing this yet.

My main concerns are:

Getting the dosage right: I think this is the biggest thing, along with it being what it is supposed to be.

1) What is a good dose of 4-ACO DMT??

I have what seems to be a very accurate milligram scale that was recommended to me, and another not quite as accurate one to back it up.

2) Would the 4-ACO DMT most likely come in blotter form?

Would it I put it on my tongue or swallow it?

3) And in terms of dosage, what dosage would probably equal about an eighth of shrooms and what dosage would = a quarter?

I usually handle an eighth very well and usually end up wanting more and had planned last time to take a larger dose the next time cause I handled it so well.

One reason I may not trip as hard as others is that I am on Lexapro and more days than not I also take Klonopin...

4) but I don't THINK that SSRIs should be really dangerous with a tryptamine like 4-ACO DMT would it??

I was always fine in the past mixing LSD and Shrooms with Prozac before I was on Lexapro.

5) How would I know for sure that it was 4-ACO DMT and not some other substance that I don't want like an NBome (I REALLY don't want to take an NBome, as I've heard it can kill people who are on SSRIs sometimes...)

I know we can't source, so all I can ask is how typical is it for most vendors to sell their RC psychs for what they are labeled as?

I mean what reason would there be for a company passing off one RC for another?

I know a dealer might pass off an NBome as LSD cause it's cheaper but would a vendor do that??

6) How long does the trip last and how long does it take to kick in after you take it?

7) And finally: I'd probably have to be by myself for the trip, and might be in an environment around others I might not want to know I'm tripping, possibly my family, so I want to know that it would be a mellow experience like shrooms and was wondering if others around here think they could take 4-ACO DMT and have very mellow experience under these circumstances without flipping out??

I would probably not hesitate to take an eighth of shrooms in this situation, but i wouldn't take LSD in this situation.

Really, I know this is a personal thing and people can't claim how I'd react, but that's why I'd want to start off with a LOW dose, something probably equivalent to like 2--2.5 grams of shrooms, see how I react, and take more if I like it.

Anyways, if anyone has answers to these questions I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

1) 4-AcO-DMT is usually dosed around 20-25 miligrams. Psychonautwiki or the "Big&Dandy"-threads on Bluelight (just google "*drug name* Bluelight" and it should be the first thing that comes up) usually have more specific info.

2) No, with an active dose of ~20 mg, 4-AcO-DMT is not strong enough to be laid on blotter. I mean, theoretically anything could be laid on blotter, but for an active dose to fit on a piece similar in size to a hit of acid, it has to be less than 5 miligrams (that leaves the lysergamides, the NBOMe/NBOH's and DOx'es). In other words, unless otherwise specified your 4-AcO-DMT is probably going to arrive as a powder (in rare exceptions it has been pressed into pills, or "pellets" if you will, but if it does the vendor would say so on their site). The dose is usually swallowed (some users prefer to put a pre-measured dose into a gel capsule); snorting is reported to make it come on faster, but also cause a really unpleasant burning sensation.

3) Generally 1/8th of an ounce of dried shrooms is considered to be equivalent to around 20 mg, but it's hard to directly convert the two due to the variations in the Psilocybin / Psilocin content of shrooms, so I'd advise you to better err on the side of caution.

4) Anything that is okay with shrooms will most likely be okay with 4-AcO.

5) As I said, 4-AcO is not strong enough for it to be sold on blotter. RC vendors will typically sell their psychedelics for what they are (atleast with the tryptamines)... I do recall a case where 5-MeO-MiPT was sold as 4-HO-MiPT (or the other way around), but in general the main risk would be a mislabeled baggie, which is why you might still want to do a reagent test and generally err on the side of caution with your dosing.

6) Duration (upon oral dosing) should be similar to shrooms. It's probably going to kick in faster since you don't have to digest a bunch of biological material to get at it; also, 4-AcO may already be active before being converted to Psilocin, as opposed to Psilocybin which cannot cross into the brain before being de-phosphorylated.

7) The 4-AcO-DMT experience is very similar to the 'shroom experience, but if you are worried about set and setting then that's probably another reason to err on the side of caution in terms of dosage. As I said, a standard dose is around 20 mg.

Hope that helps :)

5) As I said, 4-AcO is not strong enough for it to be sold on blotter. RC vendors will typically sell their psychedelics for what they are (atleast with the tryptamines)... I do recall a case where 5-MeO-MiPT was sold as 4-HO-MiPT (or the other way around), but in general the main risk would be a mislabeled baggie, which is why you might still want to do a reagent test and generally err on the side of caution with your dosing.

On this note, it's a really good habit to take an "allergy/safety" test dose before you take your full, real dose. If it was new 4-AcO-DMT that I was assessing, this means I'd take the smallest amount that my scale will measure, 2mg, and then diluting it in water and drink 1/4 of that water - so that my dose is 500µg. I'll usually do this on a normal day while I go about my business. The purpose is to screen the chemical in case there's been a mixup by the vendor. If there was a mixup and what you have is actually an NBOME, a standard 4-AcO sized-dose could be lethal.

Usually I'll wait a couple of hours and drink the remaining 1.5mg, to test it at a higher amount. Sometimes by this point there are some threshold effects, so wait until you won't have to drive.

After than, with something like 4-AcO-DMT, I'd take around 10mg to test the waters and make sure I know what I'm getting into.

On this note, it's a really good habit to take an "allergy/safety" test dose before you take your full, real dose. If it was new 4-AcO-DMT that I was assessing, this means I'd take the smallest amount that my scale will measure, 2mg, and then diluting it in water and drink 1/4 of that water - so that my dose is 500µg. I'll usually do this on a normal day while I go about my business. The purpose is to screen the chemical in case there's been a mixup by the vendor. If there was a mixup and what you have is actually an NBOME, a standard 4-AcO sized-dose could be lethal.

Usually I'll wait a couple of hours and drink the remaining 1.5mg, to test it at a higher amount. Sometimes by this point there are some threshold effects, so wait until you won't have to drive.

After than, with something like 4-AcO-DMT, I'd take around 10mg to test the waters and make sure I know what I'm getting into.

Is there really any good or significant chance that that could happen?

Cause if there is I’m not sure I’ll try 4-ACO DMT at all.

Would even taking that small amount you mentioned be safe considering I’m on Lexapro, an SSRI, if it DID turn out to be NBomes?

I mean I think I have no reason to be concerned taking 4-ACO DMT with an SSRI, but NBomes I wouldn’t touch even if I WASN’T on it.

And do I really HAVE to do one of those reagent tests?

How much do they cost and how do you use them?

I’ve never used one before and I get confused by complex processes at time so I’d prefer not to have to do it.

But if it’s super simple and cheap and worth it I might.

4aco-dmt should be pretty safe and if decent if you like mushrooms - reagent test kit is a good idea if you don't have somewhere you can send a sample; dead easy to use. 20-25mg is a normal but not super strong dose for many. YMMV. An 1/8th liberty caps is more like 30mg - likely less for cubes potentially by some way. There are many reasons to possibly start on a lower dose. SSRIs tend to diminish effects

4aco-dmt should be pretty safe and if decent if you like mushrooms - reagent test kit is a good idea if you don't have somewhere you can send a sample; dead easy to use. 20-25mg is a normal but not super strong dose for many. YMMV. An 1/8th liberty caps is more like 30mg - likely less for cubes potentially by some way. There are many reasons to possibly start on a lower dose. SSRIs tend to diminish effects

Yes they do, which is why after my last shroom trip where I took 1/8th several years back I told myself if I can ever get them again I’m taking 1 quarter. IF I end up buying 4-ACO DMT I bet my enjoyable doses will usual be equivalent to a quarter or more of shrooms.

If you buy a reagent test, how do you test for the substance you are using?

I would have thought these things test if LSD is LSD, but how do you test for if it’s 4-ACO DMT?

And are they cheap?

How do you use them?

Thanks

Edit: I don’t know what you mean by “a place to send a sample”.

I have to have someone test my drugs for me?

Not sure how much I like that idea.

Would I have to send them the 4-ACO DMT too?

I thought you could just do the test yourself?

I would prefer it to be likely enough that it’s NOT another substance that I don’t have to run an actual test and just do what the other poster said about just trying a super small dose in water.

Is there really any good or significant chance that that could happen?

Cause if there is I’m not sure I’ll try 4-ACO DMT at all.

Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. There's hardly any chance of this happening, but mixup have happened before, and in my opinion you have to assume that its possible. By taking some simple precautions you can convert a tiny risk into a non-risk.

I don't know about your SSRI question, but if you're concerned you can titrating with an even more conservative regime than what I suggested. You could begin with a 10ug dose, then 100ug, then 1mg, then 10mg for example, or whatever you are comfortable with.

If you ever feel uncomfortable with the dose youre about to take, cut it in half. If you're still uncomfortable cut it in half again, and so on, until you are comfortable. Then you can begin to work with the material knowing intimately what you're dealing with.

I would have thought these things test if LSD is LSD, but how do you test for if it’s 4-ACO DMT?

And are they cheap?

How do you use them?

Thanks

I would prefer it to be likely enough that it’s NOT another substance that I don’t have to run an actual test and just do what the other poster said about just trying a super small dose in water.

I don't think it is that likely that this will happen, but it definitely has happened in the past. And if the substance you're getting is much more potent than the one you expected to get, this can be very dangerous, even life threatening.

So the very least you should do is an allergy test like perpetualdawn suggested. Even better would be using a reagent test (I'm not sure if you can post sources for something like that here, but just google it). That just works by mixing a tiny amount of powder with the reagent and then see what kind of colour it is turning into. There should be a colour chart with it, otherwise use google again. I think there might even be a thread about the different reactions here on BL. The important thing to remember here is that if you get the right colour that doesn't proof a 100% that you have actual 4-AcO-DMT (other chemicals might react in the same or a very similar way), so you should still be careful and not start with a high dose. But if you don't get the colour you expected then you know for sure this isn't what it is supposed to be. The ideal way would be sending a sample to a lab to do GCMS testing, which would give you a definitive answer as to what it is. Sadly these kind of drug testing services are not available in a lot of places.

Yes they do, which is why after my last shroom trip where I took 1/8th several years back I told myself if I can ever get them again I’m taking 1 quarter. IF I end up buying 4-ACO DMT I bet my enjoyable doses will usual be equivalent to a quarter or more of shrooms.

And are they cheap?

How do you use them?

Thanks

If you can send off to a lab for testing it's more accurate; something like a marquis reagent you drop some on the drug at homeand look for a colour change on a chart; if you can get similar test kits and do multiple test it's more accurate and trying a very low dose is reasonably safe before trying a real dose (I consider 20-25mg pretty mild compared with a decent go of shrooms (liberty caps should be about 1g=10mg but it's variable so why I said an 1/8 is maybe 30mg . 4AcO-DMT is a little different to shrooms but unlike other typtamines which are interesting because they offer something a bit new or other benefits over psilocybin, 4AcO-DMT is rather like mushrooms; if your that worried about it all that much you might as well take shrooms. You said if you ever see them again - much of the world they aren't very hard to find or grow. LSD can be harder in a lot of ways, if your getting acid your winning imo but I'm not a shroom fan at all. One advantage of 4AcO is control of dosage; yes SSRIs are very likely to weaken shrooms and make them blander but if your 1/8 of shrooms was very weak and a 1/4 very strong and fresh (psilocin degrades more) you might get more then you bargained for; I don't know your level of experience. You can test acid with these kits but it's a lot harder due to the tiny doses - there's been a lot of fake acid (Do-x's and nbomes)

Yes, even with these ultra-reliable vendors out of Canada, who publish their testing data, you should still do allergy tests on each new batch of each substance that you order. Ideally starting in the µg range, and work your way up to a threshold dose over a couple of tries. Don't eyeball it as suggested above, but measure the tiniest amount your scale can measure, and then using water or booze, volumetrically divide that down to precise tiny dose you want to test it at. A syringe is a great way to measure small volumes of liquid.

Hmmm, I only skimmed this so far, lots of good detailed responses I'll read over later.

I'll do an allergy test, but this idea of sending this stuff to a lab and having them test and it send it back...I've never done anything like that before and wouldn't know how to go about it...I'd wonder how they'd even be willing or able to test if this stuff is 4-ACO DMT...a chemical we SUPPOSEDLY shouldn't even be taking or have unless we are scientists right??.....wouldn't they question why I had it???

If we are getting into the idea of sending shit out to labs I'm thinking it's more trouble than it's worth to even buy the stuff lol.

I have to admit, I'm kind of a lazy drug taker.

I will weigh things out to get a proper dosage and all that, but much beyond that becomes more than I want to get into.

I don't want to have to run complex tests on this stuff...or maybe it all SOUNDS more complicated than it really is...which is probably true...but I just don't really want to send any of this stuff somewhere else to be tested....feels weird.

Anyways, I have to go back and re-read what you guys have said.

I've never bought an RC and I'm very tentative about even doing this in the first place so the more complex it sounds the more I start second guessing whether I want to do it at all.

I'm hoping that running these allergy tests or even somehow testing it myself with one of these reaggent tests (I really don't know what they are at all to be honest) is much more simple than it sounds.

It probably is...whenever I do anything new things always SOUND more complicated than they really are...

Hey,
5) How would I know for sure that it was 4-ACO DMT and not some other substance that I don't want like an NBome (I REALLY don't want to take an NBome, as I've heard it can kill people who are on SSRIs sometimes...)

I know we can't source, so all I can ask is how typical is it for most vendors to sell their RC psychs for what they are labeled as?

I mean what reason would there be for a company passing off one RC for another?

I know a dealer might pass off an NBome as LSD cause it's cheaper but would a vendor do that??

In my experience, today in the 2010s when you buy "acid" or "pills"/"molly"/"ecstasy" (from a source you don't trust 100% ) it's quite probable that it's not lsd or mdma that you'll get, and the main reason seems to be the abundance of RC's being produced, added to the fact that many users don't even know of the existence of RC's and wouldn't want to buy something they've never heard about, something that wasn't taken by their friends, wasn't mentioned in films and books etc.

So in my experience and where I live, if I buy a RC it is more probable that I'll get the substance I'm asking for, compared to buying "acid". Nbome's are often sold on blotter (due to their low active dose as mentioned by Hodor). "Pills" have many more mg's than a blotter so they might have anything from cocaine to sugar.

"According to Ecstasydata.org – an independent laboratory testing program of Erowid Center – among 250 samples they analyzed in 2014 that were sold as molly, 40 samples contained MDMA with adulterants, and nearly half (124) contained no MDMA at all!"

Why would someone label 4-ho-met as 4-aco-dmt when both are about as unknown to the general public?

Of course it may be different in your area.

Also I'd like to say: if you got a scale and you're asking all your questions, you seem to be on the safe side, more than the average joe. Would be good to test a reagent, but with all your precautions about dose, set and setting etc, you should be fine.

In some places you can get free testing - others you pay;it's done anonymus; it's just more accurate than reagents testing but if the only reason you want is coz it's like shrooms I'd go with that given all your worries (equally applicable to LSD) and confusion over how to check it beyond reasonable doubt. I guess you could pick the wrong mushrooms too if your really careless about ID but whatever you do it's takes some element of self education. Anyway good luck

Also, are RCs like 4-ACO DMT technically legal to purchase, or is it a grey area and is there any possibility I could get arrested for buying some?

I mean isn't the deal that they are legal to use for research purposes, and that no one can really prove that's not what you are using them for?

But they are technically illegal to consume aren't they?

I want to make sure if I buy some I'm not going to get arrested or in legal trouble.

A couple more questoins:

One poster said 4-ACO DMT is usually dosed around 20-25 milligrams and the place I am considering ordering from lets you choose from options of ordering 250mgs, 500mgs, up through 10 grams at the highest, so if I were to order 250mgs would that equal around 10 doses or if I ordered 500mgs would that be around 20 doses??

And keep in mind that since I'm ordering this with shrooms in mind as my comparison, I prefer to dose between 5-7 grams of Shrooms rather than an eighth, so I'd like to preferably have the equivalent of at least 8-10 doses of around 5 grams-worth of a shroom trip.

So do people think ordering 250mgs would be enough to get at least 8 trips worth with that comparison??

And also, if I were to order one of those home testing kits like the reagents, how much do those things usually cost?

Thanks

All your initial questions have been answered by other users so I just want to add that for someone who hasn't tried any other RC's that 4-AcO-DMT is the perfect introduction.
It's got beautiful tryptamine styled visuals, but is far more visual than mushrooms and also a lot less confusing, even at high doses, but still gives a strong psychedelic headspace.
Just be accurate in your dosing and do it in a comfortable setting and I can guarantee you'll have a fantastic time

All your initial questions have been answered by other users so I just want to add that for someone who hasn't tried any other RC's that 4-AcO-DMT is the perfect introduction.
It's got beautiful tryptamine styled visuals, but is far more visual than mushrooms and also a lot less confusing, even at high doses, but still gives a strong psychedelic headspace.
Just be accurate in your dosing and do it in a comfortable setting and I can guarantee you'll have a fantastic time

Thanks, although there's a few questions no one answered:

1) technically speaking, are RCs like 4-ACO DMT 100% legal to buy, or is there some way I could POSSIBLY get arrested for buying it?

2) approximately how many good trips/doses do you think I could get out of buying 250mgs?

One poster said 20-25mgs is a good trip so would I have about 10 trips worth at 250mgs?

3) If I were to buy one of those home testing kits to test it myself, how much do they usually cost, and do people REALLY believe this is necessary?

I'd rather not have to test it unless it's REALLY necessary.

Thanks

Oh okay yea I'll field those questions.

1.) We aren't allowed defintive legal discussion on this forum due to concerns over possible false advice, certainly don't want anyone getting arrested because a user unintentionally gave false info, with that being said it depends on where you live and the drug laws of that country. In some countries its completely legal, but the new Psychoactive Substances Act passed in the UK likely makes this compound fully illegal, although don't quote me on that, I don't know much about that legislation.
In the USA and Canada it isn't an explicitly scheduled substance however both countries have certain legislations termed "Analogue Acts" which renders the possession of a non-scheduled substance illegal if the possession is intended for trafficking or human consumption, however possession for legitimate research purposes is allowed although I believe you still need approval and supporting documentation from your countries respective health and drug enforcement agencies. Drugs can be considered illegal to possess under these acts provided that they are chemical analogues (structurally similar) to an already scheduled substance. 4-AcO-DMT is simply the acetylated version of 4-HO-DMT, the active compound in magic mushrooms, which is explicitly illegal. You can draw your own conclusions from this info.

2.) As far as dosing goes it varies, most people need 20-25mg for a pretty strong trip, roughly equivalent to an eighth of very potent mushrooms or 5 grams of average potency mushrooms, however doses can vary drastically. Me and my cousin both need doses exceeding at least 50+mg to get a strong high; this is not due to impure product like I initially thought because I gave my friend 30mg as a starting dose and she had a full on breakthrough within 30 minutes. Start on the low end to be safe and titrate your dose up if you don't feel it's strong enough, once you figure out your best dose you can see about how many trips you'll get from your 250mg

3.) An at home testing kit will likely be of no real use to you for testing 4-AcO-DMT, none of the most common ones (Mecke, Marquis, Mandelin, nor Folin A/B) are able to determine presence of 4-AcO-DMT, to be honest I don't think they can test for any trypamine based compound.
However Ehrlich's reagent, which is generally used to test LSD, will react with 4-AcO-DMT as it will react with any compound with an indole ring and indole rings form the base cyclic portion of all tryptamine drugs like psilocin, DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, etc. However since literally every tryptamine will react identically with Ehrlich's reagent it won't allow you to determine if they actually sent you 4-AcO-DMT or just another similar but cheaper tryptamine.

My advice is to check the web for reviews on the vendor you're using, there's generally a review thread for most vendors somewhere on reddit, it's how I check the reputability of every new RC vendor I use ever since safeorscam got shut down

Last edited:
Thanks, although there's a few questions no one answered:

1) technically speaking, are RCs like 4-ACO DMT 100% legal to buy, or is there some way I could POSSIBLY get arrested for buying it?

That very much depends on your location. Some countries still ban these compounds individually, at which point they usually become Schedule 1/Class A or an equivalent thereof.
Some countries have blanket bans on any sort of psychoactive substances but they may or may not treat NPS (New Psychoactive Substances) differently from "normal" drugs, so the buying of normal amounts for personal use may be decriminalized (i.e. if customs catches it they'll destroy the substance, but you will not necessarily get in trouble for it).
A number of countries have recently introduced bans based on a substance's structural backbone, so you may have blanket bans on e.g. all cathinones, tryptamines or arylcyclohexamines. These can often catch a huge number of looosely related compounds - a ban on "substituted amphetamines" may be legally written in such a way that it also applies to analogues of pyrovalerone, phenmetrazine, aminoindane, Ritalin, and 4-Methylaminorex.

The US is a rather curious case as it has a fairly wide-reaching "analogue act" that theoretically applies to a ton of substances (which is why many vendors refuse to ship to the US), but is rarely enforced (especially on users) as it requires the prosecution to prove that the drug is being sold for human consumption. You also have individual states passing their own laws on certain substances even before they're scheduled on a federal level.

Last edited:
Oh okay yea I'll field those questions.

1.) We aren't allowed defintive legal discussion on this forum due to concerns over possible false advice, certainly don't want anyone getting arrested because a user unintentionally gave false info, with that being said it depends on where you live and the drug laws of that country. In some countries its completely legal, but the new Psychoactive Substances Act passed in the UK likely makes this compound fully illegal, although don't quote me on that, I don't know much about that legislation.
In the USA and Canada it isn't an explicitly scheduled substance however both countries have certain legislations termed "Analogue Acts" which renders the possession of a non-scheduled substance illegal if the possession is intended for trafficking or human consumption, however possession for legitimate research purposes is allowed although I believe you still need approval and supporting documentation from your countries respective health and drug enforcement agencies. Drugs can be considered illegal to possess under these acts provided that they are chemical analogues (structurally similar) to an already scheduled substance. 4-AcO-DMT is simply the acetylated version of 4-HO-DMT, the active compound in magic mushrooms, which is explicitly illegal. You can draw your own conclusions from this info.

2.) As far as dosing goes it varies, most people need 20-25mg for a pretty strong trip, roughly equivalent to an eighth of very potent mushrooms or 5 grams of average potency mushrooms, however doses can vary drastically. Me and my cousin both need doses exceeding at least 50+mg to get a strong high; this is not due to impure product like I initially thought because I gave my friend 30mg as a starting dose and she had a full on breakthrough within 30 minutes. Start on the low end to be safe and titrate your dose up if you don't feel it's strong enough, once you figure out your best dose you can see about how many trips you'll get from your 250mg

3.) An at home testing kit will likely be of no real use to you for testing 4-AcO-DMT, none of the most common ones (Mecke, Marquis, Mandelin, nor Folin A/B) are able to determine presence of 4-AcO-DMT, to be honest I don't think they can test for any trypamine based compound.
However Ehrlich's reagent, which is generally used to test LSD, will react with 4-AcO-DMT as it will react with any compound with an indole ring and indole rings form the base cyclic portion of all tryptamine drugs like psilocin, DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, etc. However since literally every tryptamine will react identically with Ehrlich's reagent it won't allow you to determine if they actually sent you 4-AcO-DMT or just another similar but cheaper tryptamine.

My advice is to check the web for reviews on the vendor you're using, there's generally a review thread for most vendors somewhere on reddit, it's how I check the reputability of every new RC vendor I use ever since safeorscam got shut down

I live in the United States, New York to be specific.

This is my concern, that I want to purchase 4-ACO DMT and don’t want to take a chance at being arrested.

Obviously TONS of people do it, and we don’t seem to have a blanket ban in this part of the country yet.

So how do so many people get away with it if it’s illegal or why is it even sold if it is?

This is where I get so indecisive: I want to try some of these chemicals but it isn’t worth getting arrested.

Are you guys really not allowed to clue me into the relative possibility of this happening, or how safe the average psychedelic user in this party of my country might feel in ordering such a thing?

I recognize you want to be cautious in your answer, but I don’t want the DEA pulling me out of my house and arresting me because I ordered 4-ACO DMT…

I just don’t know what to think really as this is new territory for me.

If your answer is basically “yes, you can be arrested and sent to prison if caught…I just don’t see how I can do this…