Thinking about steroids? Here are some tips.

>I cage fight and box

You're a pampered pussy that wants desperately to be tough and gritty.

Fixd.

>I could have flipped out in public

Sounds like you did..

Nobody is "ruining" steroids' name. The public at large doesn't know of our existence so don't worry about that.

You just made yourself look bad. Which from the sounds of things is probably fairly easy to do.

If you think that steroids are going to help you get bigger, get stronger, get leaner. Overall improve your physique - give you that extra edge maybe. Well their is a good chance you are correct.

Here's the thing, everything I just mentioned, without the proper diet - steroids are going to do two things 1) give you some strength and size you wouldn't have had 2) become a crutch.

When I say crutch - I mean those of us who paid our dues , for years lifting naturally , eating whatever we could clean , going hard n heavy. Steroids have changed my lifting, they have not changed my goals and desires (contrary I want them more). But I have seen full well a month of my own running of a cycle where I did shit all except fuck around and party (yea I'm a human being and fuck up). It was an utter joke. Without food in me, enough water, my gains - might as well have no showed up practically.

Things I've been reading:
I've tried this prohormone etc , I want to try this steroid. - BAD reason. First of all , steroids should be taken for 2 reasons 1) You know the dude on mens health with his abs and all that good shit ? Fuck that, if you juice you should be getting as big as fucking possible. You don't need anything but a little disicipline to look like that pencil on those magazine covers.
2) Steroids should be treated with the UTMOST respect, this is why I cannot stress this enough ****FIRST CYCLES***** RUN TEST / ANY FORM OF TEST - ALONE.

why? Simple answer is this, test is the best :). Ok that's not enough you want to try tren, you've heard it's amazing (it is). Well guess what when you are in week 8 and your nipple gets puffy - do you need cabor, bromo, letrozole ? What's going on progestorone gyno ???? Gyno from test ??? Have fun trying to explain it to the surgeons and insurance company. Not a fun deal.

Test is also the absolute corner stone to stacking and running steroids. Without test you are simply shutting yourself down (no test now produced) and running another compound that simply put ... while it will give you results ... it's not going to help your body deal with the fact it HAS NO TEST. I ran tren once for 6 weeks (tren ace 100mg eod) when I was young and stupid. I honestly am glad I didn't run tren for years later. Without a test best, the crash on tren is beyond words. You must start your base w/the multivitamin of steroids - testosterone - i don't care if you want aquatest, just get your damn test levels up !!!!

*Needles*
Ok, it took me about 3 seconds to plunge 2 1/2 CC's into my quad last shot - swab of the alcohol pad stick that fucker in there asp, plunge. Pull out, ya ya some blood oh no. My white boxers turned into dartboards over the years. My point?? I used to think needles were awful, I hated IM shots as a HEROIN addict. Now I look at an IM shot and laugh when a doc wants to give me one - they suck ass at it I do it for them (shit half time they dont asperate ) and they leave me knotted up.

GET OVER THIS FEAR , OR LEAVE GEAR.

simple as that. You gonna run primo, var, maybe throw in other orals along the way your whole lifting career ? Come on guys , blood sweat and tears. BLOOD was part of that.

Eat big , train heavy , if you're going to juice - do it fucking right - and stop with the bullshit kleenex moments. This is a steroid section, I speak in many other places on BL and I am a kind guy. But w/juice their is simply no in between - either do it right and do it REAL right , or fucking leave it alone. I'm so fed up with the shit that gets posted on here.

I'll gladly help anyone w/any cycle questions - and I don't mind reading the questions, it's the stubborn "well I'm gonna just run orals for awhile to see how my body responds" ... okay ??? READ - RESEARCH.

I'm going to try to host the anabolics2009.pdf and update this thread.. those of you with 698 pages of reading ability who care about your bodies and steroids... this shit is crucial.

No matter what , above all else, please be safe, these are not your 1-ad tabs. I'm not saying you'll get huge , turn into a nutcase , but look - I've done things on test / tren / dbol / drol - that I wouldn't have done otherwise ... that's a fact. And I've been around gear a long ass time. Be safe, be wise, read a lot.

>if you juice you should be getting as big as fucking possible

No. If you juice you should do exactly what you feel is right for you.

If you want to get as hyooge as possible that's on you and whatever gaping hole in your life you are trying to make up for.

If you want to look like dude on men's health, that's perfectly fine. Steroids will get you there quicker and are a great tool for your needs. Please don't buy into this shit and do as you please.

Steroids are just drugs. There are guidelines but nothing close to the rules someone like OP would have you believe.

So found this post very interesting and upon vast amounts of research I decided that the disadvantages to PHs are drawling me more towards the juice. I've done 2 successful cycles of Super DmZ countering with Nolvadex and my own combo for cycle support . Idk if you can PM here but if you have it know a lot about the juice send me a message the info would be yearly appreciated !

So found this post very interesting and upon vast amounts of research I decided that the disadvantages to PHs are drawling me more towards the juice. I've done 2 successful cycles of Super DmZ countering with Nolvadex and my own combo for cycle support . Idk if you can PM here but if you have it know a lot about the juice send me a message the info would be yearly appreciated !

Private Messaging is generally not recommended on here for advice on AAS or PH's..... There are members on here with many decades of compound experience, myself included.. We would be more than happy to answer any question you have on diet, nutrition, training methodology, hormones & peptides...

Any idiot could give you bad or potentially dangerous advice via PM, when kept on open forum there is a greater likely-hood incorrect advice will be picked up and corrected either by a senior member or our very experienced Moderator Guido...

Nobody is going to PM you so you can ask for a source so you are dick out of luck.

hello. im 29 y/o, 215 pounds ,jog regulary and gym 4 times a week. is test the best for me as a beginner and can i do oral or should i do injections?

I was thinking about juiceing this would be my first time wat should i start out on
Am 45 .250 pounds.6ft 3

Hello, I want to use steroids at later ages in my life to improve health

Anyone have any interesting links containing health benefits towards, tendons, muscle, blood. Not really interested in bulking, how I see it, i'll use doses for up to two weeks which translates to one daily dose bodybuilders take... Thanks in advance;

Can you clarify what you mean by your dosages? Are you talking about injectable testosterone?

Steroids aren't exactly used to improve your health unless you are a male with a below normal testosterone level. Have you been checked by your gp for a hormone panel?

I wouldn't bother if your not looking to gain weight or have normal hpta function. Benefits are muscle gain, weight loss, increased sexual drive...
More negative outcomes at bodybuilding doses than benefits for somebody not looking to bulk or cut

Hello, I want to use steroids at later ages in my life to improve health

Anyone have any interesting links containing health benefits towards, tendons, muscle, blood. Not really interested in bulking, how I see it, i'll use doses for up to two weeks which translates to one daily dose bodybuilders take... Thanks in advance;

Here's a few studys showing the health benefits of AAS, and negatives of low testosterone:

Aversa A, Bruzziches R, Francomano D, et al. Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. The journal of sexual medicine. 2010;7(10):3495-3503.

Bhasin, S., et al., Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2010. 95(6): p. 2536-59.

Boyanov MA, Boneva Z, Christov VG. Testosterone supplementation in men with type 2 diabetes, visceral obesity and partial androgen deficiency. The aging male : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male. 2003;6(1):1-7.

Buvat, J., et al., Endocrine aspects of male sexual dysfunctions. J Sex Med, 2010. 7(4 Pt 2): p. 1627-56.

Buvat, J., et al., Testosterone deficiency in men: systematic review and standard operating procedures for diagnosis and treatment. J Sex Med, 2013. 10(1): p. 245-84.

Frederiksen L, Hojlund K, Hougaard DM, et al. Testosterone therapy increased muscle mass and lipid oxidation in aging men. Age (Dordr). 2012;34(1):145-156.

Hackett G, Cole N, Bhartia M, et al. Testosterone replacement therapy with long-acting testosterone undecanoate improves sexual function and quality-of-life parameters vs. placebo in a population of men with type 2 diabetes. The journal of sexual medicine. 2013;10(6):1612-1627.

Haider A, Yassin A, Doros G, et al. Effects of Long-Term Testosterone Therapy on Patients with ?Diabesity?: Results of Observational Studies of Pooled Analyses in Obese Hypogonadal Men with Type 2 Diabetes. International journal of endocrinology. 2014:Article ID 683515.

Harkonen, K., et al., The polymorphic androgen receptor gene CAG repeat, pituitary-testicular function and andropaGloball symptoms in ageing men. Int J Androl, 2003. 26(3): p. 187-94.

Kalinchenko SY, Tishova YA, Mskhalaya GJ, et al. Effects of testosterone supplementation on markers of the metabolic syndrome and inflammation in hypogonadal men with the metabolic syndrome: the double-blinded placebo-controlled Moscow study. Clinical endocrinology. 2010;73(5):602-612.

Kapoor D, Goodwin E, Channer KS, et al. Testosterone replacement therapy improves insulin resistance, glycaemic control, visceral adiposity and hypercholesterolaemia in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes. European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies. 2006;154(6):899-906.

Khaw, K.T., et al., Endogenous testosterone and mortality due to all causes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer in men: European prospective investigation into cancer in Norfolk (EPIC-Norfolk) Prospective Population Study. Circulation, 2007. 116(23): p. 2694-701.

Kvorning T, Christensen LL, Madsen K, et al. Mechanical muscle function and lean body mass during supervised strength training and testosterone therapy in aging men with low-normal testosterone levels. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2013;61(6):957-962.

Malkin, C.J., et al., Low serum testosterone and increased mortality in men with coronary heart disease. Heart, 2010. 96(22): p. 1821-5.

Mesbah Oskui, P., et al., Testosterone and the cardiovascular system: a comprehensive review of the clinical literature. J Am Heart Assoc, 2013. 2(6): p. e000272.

Ohlsson, C., et al., High serum testosterone is associated with reduced risk of cardiovascular events in elderly men. The MrOS (Osteoporotic Fractures in Men) study in Sweden. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2011. 58(16): p. 1674-81.

Saad F, Aversa A, Isidori AM, et al. Onset of effects of testosterone treatment and time span until maximum effects are achieved. European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies. 2011;165(5):675-685.

Saad F, Haider A, Doros G, et al. Long-term treatment of hypogonadal men with testosterone produces substantial and sustained weight loss. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013;21(10):1975-1981.

Saad F. Androgen therapy in men with testosterone deficiency: can testosterone reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease? Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews. 2012;28 Suppl 2:52-59.

Saad, F. and L. Gooren, The role of testosterone in the metabolic syndrome: a review. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol, 2009. 114(1-2): p. 40-3.

Saad, F., Androgen therapy in men with testosterone deficiency: can testosterone reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease? Diabetes Metab Res Rev, 2012. 28 Suppl 2: p. 52-9.

Storer TW, Woodhouse L, Magliano L, et al. Changes in muscle mass, muscle strength, and power but not physical function are related to testosterone dose in healthy older men. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2008;56(11):1991-1999.

Tajar, A., et al., Characteristics of secondary, primary, and compensated hypogonadism in aging men: evidence from the European Male Ageing Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2010. 95(4): p. 1810-8.

Traish AM, Haider A, Doros G, et al. Long-term testosterone therapy in hypogonadal men ameliorates elements of the metabolic syndrome: an observational, long-term registry study. International journal of clinical practice. 2013.

Traish, A.M., Adverse health effects of testosterone deficiency (TD) in men. Steroids, 2014.

Traish, A.M., et al., Testosterone deficiency. Am J Med, 2011. 124(7): p. 578-87.

Traish, A.M., et al., The dark side of testosterone deficiency: I. Metabolic syndrome and erectile dysfunction. J Androl, 2009. 30(1): p. 10-22.

Traish, A.M., et al., The dark side of testosterone deficiency: III. Cardiovascular disease. J Androl, 2009. 30(5): p. 477-94.

Traish, A.M., F. Saad, and A. Guay, The dark side of testosterone deficiency: II. Type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. J Androl, 2009. 30(1): p. 23-32.

Traish, A.M., R. Abdou, and K.E. Kypreos, Androgen deficiency and atherosclerosis: The lipid link. Vascul Pharmacol, 2009. 51(5-6): p. 303-13.

Travison, T.G., et al., The relationship between libido and testosterone levels in aging men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2006. 91(7): p. 2509-13.

Ullah, M.I., et al., Testosterone deficiency as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Horm Metab Res, 2011. 43(3): p. 153-64.

van den Beld, A., et al., Luteinizing hormone and different genetic variants, as indicators of frailty in healthy elderly men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1999. 84(4): p. 1334-9.

Wang, C., et al., Investigation, treatment, and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males: ISA, ISSAM, EAU, EAA, and ASA recommendations. J Androl, 2009. 30(1): p. 1-9.

Wu, F.C., et al., Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis disruptions in older men are differentially linked to age and modifiable risk factors: the European Male Aging Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2008. 93(7): p. 2737-45.

Wu, F.C., et al., Identification of late-onset hypogonadism in middle-aged and elderly men. N Engl J Med, 2010. 363(2): p. 123-35.

Yassin, A.A. and F. Saad, Improvement of sexual function in men with late-onset hypogonadism treated with testosterone only. J Sex Med, 2007. 4(2): p. 497-501.

Yassin, A.A. and F. Saad, Treatment of sexual dysfunction of hypogonadal patients with long-acting testosterone undecanoate (Nebido). World J Urol, 2006. 24(6): p. 639-44.

Yeap, B.B., A.B. Araujo, and G.A. Wittert, Do low testosterone levels contribute to ill-health during male ageing? Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci, 2012. 49(5-6): p. 168-82.

Baillargeon J, et al, Risk of Myocardial Infarction in Older Men Receiving Testosterone Therapy. Ann Pharmacother 1060028014539918, first published on July 2, 2014 as doi:10.1177/1060028014539918, 2014.

can you plese send me a website that I an order cyponate legititmately please I really need help I would appreciate this favor so much.

can you please send me a website that I an order cypionate legitimately please I really need help I would appreciate this favor so much.

Sorry, we can't advise on here, its against the rules.... If its for hormone replacement, go see your Dr...!!

Gf would you agree supplementing aas with normal hpta function for health benefits is a waste of time?

Gf would you agree supplementing aas with normal hpta function for health benefits is a waste of time?

If you are showing normal levels, you should be experiencing health benefits associated with normal function... Any addition of AAS would likely stimulate some negative feedback to your HPTA... You might be able to lessen or negate feedback by careful timing of testosterone-no-ester injections or fast acting orals to co-incide with the bodies natural pusile release of test, may-be as low as 5mg/day... Would be an interesting experiment, but could involve a cost prohibitive amount of blood tests to prove of disprove.. Anyone here with normal HPTA function...lol..?

Roid rage is a laughable myth.

As someone who has been through the court system many time for offences against the person whilst on AAS, I might be inclined to disagree..
I believe it has been shown "roid rage" can be person dependant, the more you are disposed towards violence without AAS the more you are likely to be whilst taking them, IMO...