• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Thinking about giving robotripping another go? need advice on HR.

2skeed

Bluelighter
Alright so I was supposed to get 4 mg of Klonopin today but it didnt happen so now I have no foreseeable way of getting fucked up this weekend. I could get drunk but its becoming boring because I've been drunk somewhat frequently since about December and its just losing its magic. I am considering my only option of having a nice fucked time this weekend by giving robotripping another go. I haven't properly robotripped since like October of 2014. So i have a few basic statements and questions since if im doing this i want to do it right. I plan on getting Robitussin if I can because delsym has dxm poly whatever that is slow release that is a worse high and worse for you in general. I plan on drinking about 10mg per kg (roughly 600mg) because I am aiming for the Third Plateau. W
1. What is the best exact dose (mg per kg) to reach like upper third platue without going to close to the fourth.
2. Is Robitussin usually sold like on the shelves like delsym is or is it behind the counter, because i remember looking for it in the past and not finding it
3. Is robitussin better than delsym because it has dxm hbr and not the plastic covered shit?
4. Are the doses for dxm hbr and poly whatever the same?
Thanks in advance and sorry if i posted in the wrong location.

1) 500-600mg should be a good dosage of DXM hbr
2) Its over the counter and its right on the shelves, not behind the counter
3) Robitussin is just a namebrand just like delsym, just make sure that the ONLY ingredient is DXM hbr
4) No theyre not

you mentioned you've been drinking a lot, don't do both at the same time, I can definitely vouch for the adverse effects of drinking alcohol while robotripping.

you'll end up blacking out and be unconscious, and CNS depression kicks in very quickly after drinking just one drink or so.

Thank you for the answers, and I know not to mix dxm and alcohol ive had quite a shitty experience with them before haha

600mg for me would barely be entering second. For third plateau I would need at least 1200. A fourth plateau dose is usual 1600 - 1800. If I were you just buy a bottle of delsym 5 fl oz. And one package of cough gels 20ct with 15mg of hbr each that will get you where you want and extend the duration a bit. Trust me on this. I've been doing DXM for seven years. I'm extremely experienced. And the dosage only comes out to about 750 IR with 400 being released six hours later. Its one of my favorite combinations. I think you'll enjoy it.

1. I think it's like 15 mg/kg
2. Depends on your area, poor area is being counter, richer area is on shelves
3. No. IMO, polistirix because it feels relatively the same just a longer high, plus delsym tastes amazing and is better then taking 30 pills
4. Dosing isn't the same. Polistirix (delsym) is weaker than hbr (since its extended release) so if you do delsym take 1.25x as much