• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

think ive taken too much mcat . really need somebody to talk to .please

orgasmangel1

Greenlighter
currently sitting in my bath, so so hi on methadrone i'm scared and need some support please ?

Try to relax you will be okay just ride it out. How much have you taken? If you fear for your life I suggest calling 911 immediately

Relax, everything will be ok. but as above, please all your local emergency services so you are safe

If you're ever having a bad trip, there's an IRC called Tripsit. You'll find it by googling it.

Sorry, I'm new and by now your over your delema, but for in the future methodone is a long acting high a good three days if you make through the first 6 hrs. your OK after that get ready for the perpetual nod,if I have it right you were concidering dmt I found that to be too speedy and highly suggest you stay close to the natural plant, mescaline is absolutly fantastic,shrooms next,stay away from aminita muscaria unless you absolutely know the guide has got his shit together,EXT is nothing more than DMT and there is always the issue of heart issue,there is a root from africa that called,actually I forgot the name but use sparingly its stupid strong there's a guy from Miami that used to run a detox clinic using it but (I heard that without AA suport most relapse) they've stopped using it now because someone followed his lead and were not knowlegable and they lost some client's now it's demonized,belladona and night shade are way to strong and toxic an alkoloid,probably should be avoided as well.
That's all I got I'm new chime in.

KENROD